PDA

View Full Version : A few quick DLR questions

invisiblevi
10-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Two more weeks until we leave for Disneyland - we're getting excited. To anyone who has been in the park lately:

1.) Are they still doing the cookie baking thing? If so, when and where can we find it? Everyday or just weekends?

2.) Can you still buy a mug at Whitewater Snacks and have it refillled for free throughout your stay?

3.) Where can I find the honey popcorn I've heard about? What is it like? (kettle corn?)

Thanks so much!:)

Opus1guy
10-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Two more weeks until we leave for Disneyland - we're getting excited. To anyone who has been in the park lately:

1.) Are they still doing the cookie baking thing? If so, when and where can we find it? Everyday or just weekends?

Monday of last week there were still doing it. In the North patio area of the old Plaza Pavilion Restaurant in the hub at the end of Main Street.

hlbtimes2
10-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Honey corn is available at a outdoor vending cart near the Pooh ride. Its sort of between caramel corn and kettle corn. We had in on our trip in Dec. 2003. My now 7 year old is still talking about it, and cant wait to get some next week!

I dont think white water still has the mugs, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

adriennek
10-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Honey corn is very very very chewy.

Adrienne

smjoseph
10-07-2005, 09:43 PM
I have never seen that Honey Corn cart open near Pooh's. Drives me crazy because I sounds really good.

Pirate Princess
10-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Holy mother of <expletive>
The corn.. hang on... let me try to not over sell this...
IS THE BEST FREAKIN' CORN YOU WILL EVER HAVE

It is fresh-made, ooeey gooey, stringy, warm... hold on.. I need to take a break here from typing.

Wow.

It is the best thing this board has done for me.
Who ever mentioned it to me gets a gold yogurt lid for sure.

Wendi
10-08-2005, 07:37 AM
I dont think white water still has the mugs, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

No more mugs??? Oh no!!! I hope this isn't true...

Darkbeer
10-08-2005, 08:20 AM
They are now making FRESH Kettle Corn at Downtown DIsney, where the old Zen Zone stand used to be (neat the DtD Monorail Entrance).

nvmom
10-08-2005, 08:40 AM
I agree that the honey corn is the greatest!!

nvmom