PDA

View Full Version : Stores and food open for Early Entry?

gerry
10-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

Our vacation will finally be here starting tomorrow. For EE on Saturday are the stores and food outlets open early as well? Thanks.

Disneynerd
10-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

Our vacation will finally be here starting tomorrow. For EE on Saturday are the stores and food outlets open early as well? Thanks.What's EE? :confused:

hlbtimes2
10-06-2005, 12:13 PM
What's EE? :confused:

Early Entry.

Please dont tell me you plan on spending your hour eating and shopping instead of going on rides while the lines are short! I do think that most of mainstreet is open. There isnt a lot of food and shopping in Fantasyland. If you are thinking of breakfast, I would ride until 9:30 or so, then get breakfast at Carnation on main street or RiverBell. Both are pretty good.

amarvel
10-06-2005, 12:49 PM
For the most part yes, but i suggest like the poster above to not spend this time eating or shopping, there is plenty of time for that. Take advantage and rides some rides before the crowd starts :)

Alice Fan
10-06-2005, 01:01 PM
I agree! It was so fantastic having a whole hour to ride all the Fantasyland rides - without waiting! We generally avoid that area because of the crowds, but we really enjoyed our trip in June and took full advantage of our Magic Hour. After that we strolled over to Carnation Cafe and had a nice cup of coffee and relaxing breakfast. We were joking that we had just ridden three or four hours worth of rides in one hour, so we could take our time over breakfast. Good luck to you, enjoy!

gerry
10-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks everyone.