PDA

View Full Version : Dining vouchers still around?

volvomom1
10-06-2005, 10:18 AM
HI

Don't laugh if this is a dumb question :rolleyes: but I have not been on the discussion boards in over a year and I am currently planning to go to Disneyland to celebrate my big 50 the end of October.

When we went to Disney World last summer we bought dining vouchers from some online membership company and I was wondering if these vouchers still exist?

If so, could someone please remind me of the online site/s that sell them?

If not, is there something similar these days?

Thanks in advance,

PAULA

hlbtimes2
10-06-2005, 10:30 AM
YOu can purchase a dinning package thru Disney travel. Most people feel there are to many catches and not enough benefits to be bothered with the plan. We use it, just because it makes budgeting easy. We paid for about $300 in vouchers when we booked 6 months ago. We are not good savers so, its nice to have that already take care of.

The catches with the plan? They dont give change. So, if you spend $4 and give them a $5 voucher, you just lost a buck! So, it takes a bit of planning. If you dont use them, they dont give you a refund, so make sure you use them all! We try to budget how many we use each day. Last time we had a few dollars left at the end, we used them for cookies to eat on the way home. They are not accepted in downtown Disney, because they are not disney own eateries. But, they do take them at the place in the 3 resort hotels.