PDA

View Full Version : Help ticket question ASAP?

montana
10-06-2005, 10:10 AM
oops I posted twice. Sorry

montana
10-06-2005, 10:14 AM
I have the AAA enhanced fast past for three days. Now I want to go for four days( the last day being a Saturday.) I can'y change it through aaa I already tried. So I want to buy tickets to make up one day. I have two boys 6&7, myself and their grandma. I was wondering if I can buy a 4 day adult pass and we each use it one day or if I have to buy a single admission pass for each one of us. I don't want to upgrade at the park for the last day because then we won't have enhanced fast pass on Saturday. Thanks for all you help.

adriennek
10-06-2005, 10:18 AM
I was wondering if I can buy a 4 day adult pass and we each use it one day or if I have to buy a single admission pass for each one of us.

Tickets are non-transferrable so sharing a 4-day adult pass won't work. Sorry!

Adrienne

MickeyandMe
10-06-2005, 02:36 PM
You can try to upgrade it at the Walt Disney Travel Company office in Downtown Disney - that should work for you. AAA tickets are from Walt Disney Travel Company anyway, so you shouldn't have a problem upgrading them there. They are located around the corner from the movie theater, facing the Disneyland Hotel, and I believe they are open 9 am to 5 pm every day.

montana
10-06-2005, 10:03 PM
I already called the AAA office on main street a month ago and no go. I also called the Disney ticket office. I sent a email to guest relations last week but never got a reply. I can get a regular pass for an extra day but no enhanced fast pass. Thanks anyway.