PDA

View Full Version : What is "early entry admission"?

SandraVB79
10-04-2005, 11:45 PM
Hey all!

I ordered my Disneyland-tickets today online, and it said I have one early entry admission. Well, I guess that means I can go in earlier than the rest, who don't have that.

But how does it works? Is it every day or only on one specific day in the week?

I know how the early entry in Disneyland Paris works when you have the good morning Fantasyland breakfast, but have no idea on what to expect at Disneyland Anaheim.

Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Camthalio
10-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Itīs a little bit different to Disneyland Paris!

Your Park Hopper Ticket includes one early entry admission to Fantasyland in Disneyland Park before open to the general public. It is available one morning during your stay on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. You have to go to the entrance of the park and you will be let in one hour before park opening. You just need your ticket. They will stamp your ticket to make sure you just use early entry once.

Early entry is great. We went for it on a Saturday and went in on 7.00 p.m.! There werenīt many people on Main Street and Fanstasyland and so we did a lot of rides without stand in line.

disneyhound
10-05-2005, 04:11 AM
Just another little perk to buy a park hopper!
Gives you a chance to enjoy the Dark Rides, each one multiple times. Also, you can leave Fantasyland for the Hub before the rope drop on main street and head for another land. You cannot access the other areas, they set up another mini-rope drop for folks of Early Entry, but you are ahead of the general public when the park officially opens. We headed to Frontierland to go on Indiana Jones.

Camthalio
10-05-2005, 06:54 AM
We went for it on a Saturday and went in on 7.00 p.m.!

Sorry, it was 7.00 a.m. of course! ;)

KRA0125
10-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Is The Early Admission Included With The 2 Day Park Hopper Tickets Too? We Went Last Year On A Two Day And I Don't Remember Being Told About The Early Entry.

KRA0125
10-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Nevermind - I Found The Answer On Dl Website, At Least 3 Days For Ee.

I Just Needed To Read A Little Further......

Thanks.

christina
10-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know how this works with the southern california city pass? Do you have to go to guest services first?

Darkbeer
10-05-2005, 09:38 AM
If you have already bought the SoCal CityPass (and the best price is at Costco.com), you will need to redeem your voucher for the actual ParkHopper, you can do this at any Main Entry Plaza Ticket Window, or you could go to Guest Services to the left of the Disneyland Park turnstiles. The actual ParkHopper will show the one Early Entry on the ticket.

And they are also offering Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear as part of Early Entry.

TowerofTerror
10-05-2005, 09:41 AM
early entry is great since you can ride thing more than once especially since fantasyland rides get long lines.

christina
10-05-2005, 11:18 AM
If you have already bought the SoCal CityPass (and the best price is at Costco.com), you will need to redeem your voucher for the actual ParkHopper, you can do this at any Main Entry Plaza Ticket Window, or you could go to Guest Services to the left of the Disneyland Park turnstiles. The actual ParkHopper will show the one Early Entry on the ticket.

And they are also offering Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear as part of Early Entry.

Thank you so much. I did buy my pass at costco. (great price!!) Unfortunately it's not very informative about how it works other than not to tear them out of the book. I would never have known that I had to take it to the ticket window first. Thanks again.:)