PDA

View Full Version : AP Rates at Disneyland Hotel in November

celinas mommy
10-04-2005, 09:36 PM
I was just looking at the AP section at disneyland.com

and found this information an AP rates for select nights in NOV...

Stay over at the Hotels of the DisneylandŽ Resort on selected dates in November and enjoy special Passholder rates.

Rates starting from $89 at the DisneylandŽ Hotel
Valid: November 6, 7, 8, 9, 27, 28, 29 & 30

Call 714-956-MICKEY and ask for rate plan APB

Rates valid on above selected dates in November 2005 and are subject to availability. Valid Annual Passport required for reservations and check-in. Advance reservations required. Rates do not include Resort Fee or Taxes. Not Valid with other offers or discounts. Limit 2 rooms per person at discounted rate. Limit 5 people per room. Lead-in rate based on standard room on promotional dates. Rates will vary on other dates, other room types and other hotels. All prices, dates and offers are subject to restrictions and change without notice.

stan4d_steph
10-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Thanks for sharing that celinas mommy. :)

azlaura
10-05-2005, 09:18 AM
I called this morning and was able to get the rates but the CM might tell you they aren't in the system yet because they were just put in this morning so make sure they check for you. It took 1/2 an hour to rebook my nights at the lower rate and the weekends are not at the rate so you may have to make 2 reservations, I did!

Pirate Princess
10-05-2005, 10:01 AM
From past experience do they do this in early Dec. as well (prior to the vacation)? I would love to stay at DL hotel once... I just don't have the extra few hundred dollars right now.

kohl
10-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the info. I have been checking to see if they would have them this November. The CM told me that a lot of AP's have been calling to see if they had any AP rates for November. Yesterday, her supervisor told her that they wouldn't have any until January. I'm sure gald he was wrong!:D
We usually go the last week in November thru the beginning of December, but looks like they don't have any AP rates the first week in December.

kohl
10-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Has anyone booked these rates at GCH or PP? When I called they said only DLH was available.

celinas mommy
10-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanks for sharing that celinas mommy. :)

your welcome... Hoping that they have something avail in Dec that's when I am going...

Wendi
10-06-2005, 01:33 PM
I called today to check on reservations for November 7-12 and they said that they were sold out all of those nights not only for AP Nights rates but also regular prices (for all of the Disney hotels)... drat!

Opus1guy
10-06-2005, 01:39 PM
I called today to check on reservations for November 7-12 and they said that they were sold out all of those nights not only for AP Nights rates but also regular prices (for all of the Disney hotels)... drat!

Try calling again. I just hung up and they still had November 7th available on this rate, at least.

Rhiannon8404
10-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Waht a bummer! We are booked Nov 12-15...not included in the special rates. At least we got the 4th night free deal.

Wendi
10-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Try calling again. I just hung up and they still had November 7th available on this rate, at least.

Sure enough I called right back and they've got availability for the first 3 nights, I'll have to see if I can get my Hojo's reservation changed to cover the rest of the trip...

Pirate Princess
10-06-2005, 04:24 PM
I just called and they said they were out of the Nov. dates. (I was calling about Dec. offerings.. nothing.) Still, it wouldn't hurt to call and see if anyone cancelled.

potterphreak
10-06-2005, 04:37 PM
thank you Celinas Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER thought we would be able to stay at the DL Hotel but because of YOU, I GET TO!!!! The lady said they didn't have any 11/27, but they did have 11/28-11/30 for $89 a night!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO-I am SOOOOOO glad I am a "Disney Nut" (as DH calls me) and I came on here during my work break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celinas mommy
10-06-2005, 05:13 PM
thank you Celinas Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER thought we would be able to stay at the DL Hotel but because of YOU, I GET TO!!!! The lady said they didn't have any 11/27, but they did have 11/28-11/30 for $89 a night!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO-I am SOOOOOO glad I am a "Disney Nut" (as DH calls me) and I came on here during my work break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so welcome its a pleasure to someone so excited about Disney and knowing that they will enjoy their vacation even that much more....

potterphreak
10-06-2005, 05:17 PM
:d :d :d :d

potterphreak
10-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Well that didn't work! LOL Those are supposed to be all smileys.

Opus1guy
10-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Yes, Thank You celinas mommy. I was able to book 2 rooms for a family member who's an Annual Passholder. She was planning on coming down from Northern California that week and wasn't even aware of this AP deal.

You made me look good by saving her some money. Thanks! :)

yeartolate
10-06-2005, 08:17 PM
I have secured a crappy AP rate a few months back for 11/10 -13. (a little over $200 as I recall). I will probably just need to be satisfied with that.:p

smjoseph
10-07-2005, 12:50 AM
How difficult is it to change an existing reservation at rack rate to an AP rate? I've got ressies for early Dec and I'd love to stay an extra night but cannot with the current pricing. I was hoping for an AP rate as well. Will I have to resort to some sort of subterfuge or are the DLH people understanding of my need to save a few bucks.

kohl
10-07-2005, 05:50 AM
It is no problem to call to change to the AP rate, as long as they are offering AP rates at that time. As of right now they are not offering any AP rates for December. We are hoping that will change also. They also only offer so many rooms at the AP rate.

emmah
10-07-2005, 11:14 AM
wow, this board is the BEST!!! I just followed this thread and phoned the disneyland hotel and scored the first two nights of my stay (Nov 29, 30) at the DLH for $204 ($89 plus tax).. hurruh! I am currently booked at Hojo's so will have to work out how to change my reservation without losing the room I have booked for the last three nights of my stay, and it means changing hotels midway through my stay, but what the heck, for only a couple of dollars more, it seems like a great opportunity to stay in the magic. Now I just have to go ahead an buy my annual pass!!! I am guessing that if I check in with a voucher for an AP (I'll be arriving at the hotel before I have a chance to go into the park to pick it up) they will be with that?

also, the lovely man I spoke with had no idea what i was talking about, when i asked if the early entrance for resort hotel guests (on EE days) was still happening. does anyone here know if that perk is still applicable?

thanks again for all the great advice!!!:D :D :D