PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please!

disneyland50
10-04-2005, 02:02 PM
wow:eek: its been a long time since i was here on mouseplanet but anyways,
does anyone know were i can download for free any disney audio. it doesnt matter if its from DCA, DL, WDW, or any other disney park. even if its from a movie. the harder to get, the better! audio loops, ride sounds, entire ride soundtracks, any thing!!!!! please!
(PM me if the disscusion of that certain audio is not aloud on Mouseplanet)

Andrew
10-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Try Subsonic Radio (http://www.subsonicradio.com/). They don't offer downloads, but they do have a very good stream of Disney park music.

You may not offer copyrighted material (that you do not own) on MousePad, but discussions of such material are allowed.

Mark Mywords
10-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Visions fantastic radio is also good for streaming. Excellent stuff. You might want to check out 1313southharborblvd.com, they're back up and running.

Mickey
10-04-2005, 03:34 PM
wow:eek: its been a long time since i was here on mouseplanet but anyways,
does anyone know were i can download for free any disney audio. it doesnt matter if its from DCA, DL, WDW, or any other disney park. even if its from a movie. the harder to get, the better! audio loops, ride sounds, entire ride soundtracks, any thing!!!!! please!
(PM me if the disscusion of that certain audio is not aloud on Mouseplanet)

visionsfantastic.com is awesome! they have all the audios from parades, rides, shows, great videos , and all for free! try it!

disneyland50
10-04-2005, 03:45 PM
i agree VF is a great site( im a member) but they dont have what im looking for. also 1313harborblvd.com is an even beter site than VF but every thing that i liked there i already have. but if any one has any info on where to get audio like audio loops, ride sounds,or entire ride soundtracks just PM me or post PLEASE!!!

Mark Mywords
10-04-2005, 04:13 PM
also 1313harborblvd.com is an even beter site than VF but every thing that i liked there i already have.

If this is true, then I can't think that there's much left out there. Their two 50th retrospective sets are pretty complete... (love "The Sounds of the Blue Bayou", btw).

volcomnator999
10-04-2005, 04:40 PM
i have found some live ride audio from newsgroups..dont know if ur ISP gives ur newsgroups access ( it should if u have cable) and the audio is under alt.binaries.multimedia.disney and alt.binaries.multimedia.disney.parks < that one has more audio : -) enjoy

BalooNumberTwo
10-04-2005, 07:15 PM
i agree VF is a great site( im a member) but they dont have what im looking for. also 1313harborblvd.com is an even beter site than VF but every thing that i liked there i already have. but if any one has any info on where to get audio like audio loops, ride sounds,or entire ride soundtracks just PM me or post PLEASE!!!

I would like to check out this 1313harborblvd.com but it doesn't wanna work...is that the correct address?

princessnoknot
10-04-2005, 07:39 PM
I would like to check out this 1313harborblvd.com but it doesn't wanna work...is that the correct address?

It's 1313SouthHarborBlvd.com...make sure you get that south in there or it won't work. :)