PDA

View Full Version : Reservations at Blue Bayou??

HBTiggerFan
03-04-2002, 05:40 PM
Can you call ahead to make reservations at Blue Bayou? And if so whats the number? I got a friend comming in next Friday and we want to go to DL on Sat. and she wants to eat there but we don't wanna get up at the crack of dawn.
Thanks!

disneynut
03-04-2002, 05:56 PM
Hey HB Tigger Fan~ You may want to check if the Blue Bayou is even open....I think Pirates is down until the 22nd (?) and am not sure if they close BB when they close PoC too. Last time I heard they were starting to accept reservations by phone for BB...I remember reading it somewhere but can't figure out where. Anyways, I've never called for the reservations...I've always stood in line. Good Luck!

rexfarms
03-04-2002, 06:00 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the # Restaurant Reservations (for the Disney hotels):

(714) 956-6755

It says Hotels and I got this from DIG, but I'm pretty sure you can make them from there. When I made them for BB it worked. If not have them reconnect you. :)

ishkabibble
03-04-2002, 06:42 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean closed = Blue Bayou closed

Not Afraid
03-04-2002, 07:21 PM
We ate at the BB on the last day it was open before this rehab. It was President's day and very crowded. We tried to make reservations in person the day before but were told we could not. They only make reservations for the day of beginning at 9:00.

We got there at our normal late time of 11:30 to find all of the reservations were gone but we could stand in line. The estimated wait time would be 1 hour. I ran off to get Mocha's and a snack and returned in just a few minutes to find us at the front of the line. We got in in under 15 minutes and we got a waterside table.

You just never know.

awinner
03-04-2002, 10:19 PM
actually the official disney dining # is 714/781-DINE. They are open I think from 7am-10pm 7 days a week. You can make a reservation for any sit down full service restaurant in the resort up to 30 days in advance.

HBTiggerFan
03-05-2002, 05:47 PM
Thank you everyone! Pirates and Blue Bayou are both closed until the 21 of march.