PDA

View Full Version : Castle Inn

jazzysmom
10-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Castle Inn? How was it? How long do you think it would take 2 adults to walk to the main gate? Can we take the ART shuttle at all? We are supposedly getting upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite room. Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms? Is this just a crappy tub with jets or is it a real jacuzzi? Trip advisor has scared me about the Castle Inn. We stayed at The Grand Californian last time, so I know we are taking a BIG jump down lol...

potterphreak
10-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Their web site certainly makes it look nice! I have never stayed here but looks pretty snazzy. If you are concerned about the jacuzzi, stay at the Desert Inn and Suites in a jacuzzi room-they are actual jacuzzis, super huge.

:-)

uvsc_wolverine
10-03-2005, 10:44 PM
I stayed at the Castle Inn last year. I found it to be a pretty basic hotel. No fills or anything (not even a free continental breakfast). No complaints from me about it. It wasn't especially fancy, but it's a place to sleep. I used the hot tub once, nothing real special there. Can't tell you about the jacuzzi rooms, I just had a basic double queen room.

So, I thought that it was fine. The walk was about 5-10 minutes. Nothing terrible.

tod
10-04-2005, 06:08 AM
The tod Family stayed there the night before July 17. The two-bedroom room was comfortably large, and they accommodated our request for extra towels quickly and cheerfully. The pool seemed small, but if a small number of people were using it at any time it would probably be okay.

We live locally, so our requirements are low when we spend the night in Anaheim: The place has to be closer to the park than Burbank and reasonably sanitary. The Castle Inn met those requirements.

--t