PDA

View Full Version : RSP's Highly exciting Trip Report!

RemainSeatedPlease
10-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Okay, so it's not that exciting...

So we had a great flight on out United miles! yay much better than driving. We checked into the GCH (basically my entire bday present) and ate at the rainforest cafe, and in downtown disney we heard the Rocky Racoons, they were a teen band, they were pretty good. I also finally found one of those rings that spin in the something silver shop!

On Friday we had a great time! We basically took our time and walked slow and just went on a few rides, we enjoyed ourselves, it was fun and relaxing! In the middle of the day while I was in the barthroom my mother spotted our second cousin with her new boyfriend! So she invited them to dinner. We had a great dinner with them, and it was nice to see her! After that we watched the fireworks from our room and I could just hear the music...loud stuff! Then I grabbed my tink wings and wand and ditched my day bag and we were off!

On Saturday we mosey'ed around again and shopped. We had lunch in Cali Adv back by the tortilla factory. Where I was sitting and this guy taps me on my shoulder and asks where I bought my shirt. (I made a Remain Seated Please shirt with silkscreen, I'll post a pic soon) So I told him I made it and he did not believe me, then my dad came back from throwing something away, and i turns out he knows the guy! He worked with him for 20 years! I just thought it was funny that I just happened to be talking to the guy.

Sat was my real bday so my mum bought me in suprise a Jack scarf from the nightmare shop..very cool!
Then that night I had this one group of Gay Pride guys ask me if I thought I was a pixie! (because I had my glow wings and wand) They were very nice and wished me a happy bday. Then later I made my family go early for the fireworks to stand in front of the castle, I was so happy beccause we always had watched fireworks from New Orleans, but this show just can't be watched from there. I loved all of the light and such on the castle and I was able to see tink! It was so worth standing around for 45 mins! Then the same group of Gay pride guys were behind us for the fireworks and they lead the whole crowd of people around us in singing me happy bday! It was very sweet!

That night we rode Splash mountain and I rode in the front and what I did not realize was that a few guys that could pass for football players were in the back...and my family is not exactly light as a feather! The front of the log dipped in the water at every drop and I was soaked from head to toe! Then because it was midnight we went about 5 times! I was freezeing cold so we decided not to stay and shop on mainstreet.

Then we we arrived back at the hotel, walking in the lobby the fire alarm goes off and we had to evacuate! I was freezing! But i felt really bad for the families with little kids! Everyone was in their pj's and this one dude has on only his boxers! In the end it turns out that someone had just pulled the alarm! But it was an adventure we will not forget!

Sunday we rode in the wheel room of the Mark Twain, it was very fun and special! Then we rode a few more rides we still had to get in. Then we got in the elevator with the same group of gay pride guys! They were happy to see me, they were all Sara!!!!!! Happpppy bday!!! It was fun to see them all throughout our trip! Then we headed off to the airport wayyyy to early!

Overall I had a wonderful time! Even though we did not win a car... I was able to see the fireworks in front of the castle and i forgot to mention that we watched the parade! I just really can't wait till we go again! Hm forgive any grammatical errors..proofreading is not my thing right now!

Crazy4DL
10-03-2005, 06:02 PM
WOW! that seemed pretty exciting to me! :D

Thanks for sharing. It really sounded like a magical birthday trip.

Rhiannon8404
10-03-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm so glad your birthday trip was so much fun! Thanks for the report.

RemainSeatedPlease
10-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks! We did have aton of fun!

coronado_g
10-03-2005, 08:58 PM
That was a VERY exciting trip report! Thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation details with us. I really love reading everyones reports and yours was just fabulous. I had a good chuckle reading about the hotel evacuation - although I'm sure it was not funny at the time - and thank goodness it was a false alarm. Still, the guy in the boxers made me laugh!

sdfilmcritic
10-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Sounded like you had some fun while on your weekend trip. It sounded pretty awesome and exciting. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D