PDA

View Full Version : Hidden secrets

robsmustang
10-03-2005, 01:17 PM
when i am at the park later this month i would like to see as many of the hidden little secrets as i can. my last trip isaw the hidden eyore parking sign in Indy aswell as the moose from country bears in pooh. can you guys tell me where more of these hidden treasures are? On my last trip i saw sombody shake a pole in Indy and it made a crashing sound.

Dexter
10-03-2005, 01:24 PM
You may so desire to check out www.hiddenmickeys.org it's a listing of various hidden things that can be found throughout the disney parks. Some of the information is a little out dated, some of it is completely incorrect, but the members of that site have done what they can to note when something is wrong or missing.

I will tell you there is a hidden mickey in the Haunted Mansion Holiday layover that I saw. It's in the ballroom near the presents that come in from the wall.

RemainSeatedPlease
10-03-2005, 05:06 PM
There is a country bear moose in Pooh! cool

Enter The Mouse
10-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Inside Indiana Jones there is a skeleton wearing mickey mouse ears

It's when you enter a room with a greenish glow, the walls are covered in skeletons. When you enter it turn around to face the entrance and there is a skeleton wearing the ears to the left of the door.

newhdplayer
10-03-2005, 07:45 PM
There's a hidden park in the old parking lot.

Rhiannon8404
10-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Check out this book, Disneyland Detective (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0971746400/qid=1128401180/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-4476815-5770427?v=glance&s=books&n=507846). We had lots of fun with it.

Tutter
10-03-2005, 09:07 PM
There's a hidden park in the old parking lot.

:D :D :D You're very mean, but it was funny.

Arnie
10-04-2005, 07:53 AM
There is a country bear moose in Pooh! cool

Actually Max, Buff, and Melvin are all there.

G-Ville Knee-Kill
10-04-2005, 09:15 AM
On my last trip i saw sombody shake a pole in Indy and it made a crashing sound.

No, come on. Next time you are in that room with the pole, if it does not look bowed and you can move it, shake it really hard back and forth. A huge crashing sound will erupt and the ceiling actually comes down like 4 or 5 inches. Best used when around people who don't know any better. The reactions are pretty funny to watch. When you used to have to wait hours to get on this it seems as though there wasn't anyone who didn't know, now you walk through it so most people never even think to touch it.

Donald Duck Fan68
10-04-2005, 01:35 PM
There's also the rope trick in Indy that say's "Don't Pull", but if you pull it, a voice comes on below acting like he was just hit with something. It's right before you enter the film room and kind of looks like a well.

As you're waiting in line for Peter Pan, look above Snow White's Scary Adventures and the Evil Queen appears every few minutes. Point and scream as she appears and pretty soon the whole line will join in.

There's a bunch of cats that hang out near the Hungry Bear Restaraunt. I haven't been able to confirm this.

rentayenta
10-04-2005, 01:37 PM
On my trip in May, I finally saw the Ears wearing skeleton in Indy. You have to practically turn around in your seat to see it.

sdfilmcritic
10-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Actually Max, Buff, and Melvin are all there.I have not yet found them. :mad: I'm starting to get a sore neck from all that searching.

tod
10-04-2005, 02:18 PM
I have not yet found them. :mad: I'm starting to get a sore neck from all that searching.

Be in the front row.

As soon as you get in the room with Pooh in a big pile of yellow honey, look behind you. They're above the door you just went through.

Do not take a picture of them (like I did). That's just rude.

--t

nursemelis374
10-04-2005, 02:19 PM
Wow, I had no idea there was a skeleton wearing ears in Indy!!!

SD- Max, Buff and Melvin are on the wall just as you come out of the big acid-trip, er, Huffalump room. I had to look for them a million times before I finally saw them! You have to sit in the front and turn completely around.

I posted this in the HMH thread, but right before you leave the attic, there is a little monkey wearing a wedding dress with a beating red heart!

Opus1guy
10-04-2005, 04:09 PM
If you are told where they are...they are no longer hidden.

And if we tell you about them...they are no longer secret.

Talk about a possible self-destruction dilemma!

;)

I posted this in the HMH thread, but right before you leave the attic, there is a little monkey wearing a wedding dress with a beating red heart!

That was just me in drag with my pacemaker's low-battery warning light flashing.

:)

nursemelis374
10-04-2005, 07:28 PM
That was just me in drag with my pacemaker's low-battery warning light flashing.

:)

Too bad, I am certified in CPR and also a nurse that has assisted in pacemaker insertion/battery changes before.

robsmustang
10-05-2005, 12:58 PM
i need to look for that skeleton with the mickey ears:)