PDA

View Full Version : Buying tickets from Disneyland.com

jlsinaz
10-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Can you buy tickets from Disneyland.com at the last minute, or do you have to allow time for them to mail them to you?

Thanks!

jrsharp21
10-03-2005, 08:30 AM
You can buy last minute and they will hold them at will call for you.

jlsinaz
10-03-2005, 08:41 AM
I appreciate your reply and excuse my ignorance but what/where is will call?

Thanks!!

jrsharp21
10-03-2005, 09:11 AM
I believe will call is to the left of the main entrance gates. Near the outside lockers.

jlsinaz
10-03-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. :)

lauramaynot
10-03-2005, 09:33 AM
I did this for our annual passes. you just go to the regular ticket booth window show them your ID and credit card you used to purchase and they will print the tickets for you. I did print my reciept but they never asked to see it.

lauramaynot
10-03-2005, 09:37 AM
I believe will call is to the left of the main entrance gates. Near the outside lockers.

this is the guest services window where you pick up special tickets like the ones for f! balcony and riverfront. I have never picked up park admission tickets here. I picked mine up at the regular ticket booths.

Darkbeer
10-03-2005, 09:42 AM
Actually there are seperate Will Call windows. They are located in the South East Ticket building, facing DCA, near the DCA Lockers, Restrooms and Lost and Found.

Guest Services is located to the left of the Disneyland entrance (North West area of the Main Entry Plaza.)

biolabetty
10-03-2005, 11:52 AM
I've used the will call window a few times and never had a line. Maybe I was just lucky, but it didn't seem like a whole lot of people used it. I did have to show the information that I printed from the website and the credit card that I had used to reserve the tickets.

dws_60
10-03-2005, 12:22 PM
hi
i was also thinking about getting them on the website and i would like them to be sent instead of having to peak them up at the park, is it possible?
Thanks
David

emmah
10-03-2005, 12:34 PM
hi
i was also thinking about getting them on the website and i would like them to be sent instead of having to peak them up at the park, is it possible?
Thanks
David

Hi David, naturally they will send them to you, but I see you live in France, and WDTC charges A LOT for international postage (last time I looked it was at least $20). It's much better to ask them to hold them at 'will call' and just pick them up when you get there - that's what we do. :)

dws_60
10-03-2005, 03:51 PM
hi emmah
yes we live in france but my bro and family lives in california, in the high desert so we were to ask them to send the tickets to them... i ve health challenged young one who will be too excited to enter the park at once instead of looking for the will call window and maybe wait in line...
but thats good news
Thanks
David