PDA

View Full Version : Free Disneyland Resort DVD

Chiidesu
10-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Has anyone tried to sign up for the free DLR DVD offer(for Californians only) on disneyland.com? I've kept trying to access the page all day and tried registering once but I always end up with a page that says "you have no access to this page" or something like that.

Here's the link: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/vpk/vpiIndex?CMP=ILC-VanURLDVDGen&sourcecode=10122

Is it just me? :(

ThomasCanty
10-03-2005, 04:54 AM
It just worked for me. The web site said I should have it in 4-6 weeks. Give it another try.

By the way, it isn't only for Californians. It said it was for "U.S. Residents only".

hlbtimes2
10-03-2005, 04:57 AM
If its the same one they were sending out a couple months ago, its not worth the postage! Its only 8 minutes long, and part of that is dedicated to other Disney parks. It was really not what I expected at all. Good thing it was free!

Doug
10-03-2005, 05:04 AM
I wonder if you can just pic it up at the park?

disneyhound
10-03-2005, 05:08 AM
If its the same one they were sending out a couple months ago, its not worth the postage! Its only 8 minutes long, and part of that is dedicated to other Disney parks. It was really not what I expected at all. Good thing it was free!
Ditto...

lauramaynot
10-03-2005, 09:30 AM
I just ordered it too and it worked for me. It said it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks and I didn't pay for postage.

hlbtimes2
10-03-2005, 09:34 AM
Sorry, thats not what I meant. I meant its not worth it Disney to even pay the postage to mail them out. It really is a let down after the other great vacation planning videos we've receieved in the past. This one cuts from one thing to the next way to quickly, and spends way to much time showing how the other parks are celebrating the 50th. I'm also unhappy that they say Tink and the fireworks are nightly- and they arent!

lauramaynot
10-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Sorry, thats not what I meant. I meant its not worth it Disney to even pay the postage to mail them out. It really is a let down after the other great vacation planning videos we've receieved in the past. This one cuts from one thing to the next way to quickly, and spends way to much time showing how the other parks are celebrating the 50th. I'm also unhappy that they say Tink and the fireworks are nightly- and they arent!

OK:D that sucks our old vacation video from 4 years ago is great but on VHS...a dvd like that would be great. Maybe after the 50th? the pic showed the video and it said 50th celebration. So your description makes sense.

Sailor Butterfly
10-04-2005, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I was disappointed too. :( I had ordered it to show my mom and brother what has changed since their last visit in '92. The footage was taken before the 50th festivities had even began, in fact the castle hadn't even had it's paint job yet. :rolleyes: I keep hoping that they'll put a new out soon with more to it- like the Disney Cruise Line DVD (now that's how it should be done!). Maybe next years will be better.....