PDA

View Full Version : Becoming way too obsessed!

mckygirl99
10-02-2005, 08:25 PM
OK, last night night I realized that I was becoming way too obsessed!

I was driving from So. OC to Cypress at about 9:20 and decided to take I-5 b/c I knew that the fireworks would be going off.

When I knew I was too obsessed was when I was watching the fireworks as I drove, I was able to tell which part of the show it was and was humming the music along with fireworks. I came home and told my husband and he said "you've been obsessed longer than that but you just didn't know it!"

Has anyone else been having these similar experiences or do I need professional help! :eek:

matt5172
10-02-2005, 09:46 PM

I was driving from So. OC to Cypress at about 9:20 and decided to take I-5 b/c I knew that the fireworks would be going off.

When I knew I was too obsessed was when I was watching the fireworks as I drove, I was able to tell which part of the show it was and was humming the music along with fireworks. I came home and told my husband and he said "you've been obsessed longer than that but you just didn't know it!"

Has anyone else been having these similar experiences or do I need professional help! :eek:

You've come to the wrong place to ask that question, we're all obsessed here!;) Why else would we be discussing ON A MESSAGEBOARD about how obsessed we are. My advice, if it is an unhealthy obsession, it will go away by itself.

Mickey
10-02-2005, 10:01 PM

Don't worry I sometimes hear the soundtrack of the Remember fireworks show in my car.... so im with you!:p

Mousetrap
10-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I listen to "remember" in my car so If it makes you feel better Im more obssesed.;)