PDA

View Full Version : January 2006 DL hotel reservations - help!

chris2fett
10-02-2005, 10:01 AM
I have tried and tried to get the best online rates for the first week of January 2006 for either the DL Hotel or Paradse Pier (4 or 5 nights). Expedia won't list ANY available Disney rooms for 2006 at all. Travelocity quotes $255-285 per night.

Can anyone help? I KNOW I can find these rooms cheaper, somehow, even though I'm not a DL annual passholder, and I live on the east coast. I am a WDW annual passholder, however.

BTW: Does EVERY level of DL annual passholder give you room discounts? Because it might be cheaper for me to by an annual passport for me, if that will give me discounted DL hotel rates.

Please help.... thanks!!

disneyhound
10-02-2005, 11:59 AM
I noticed that rooms to the on-site properties are not always available through expedia. I would just try every possible website your search engine can find! :rolleyes:

DangerMouse
10-02-2005, 12:19 PM
I did a search using the Kayak search engine for a mid-week stay during the first week of January, and came up with $212 per night at Paradise Pier, and $267 for DLH.

Have you tried a package through getawaytoday.com?

Gymgirl975
10-02-2005, 12:42 PM
If you use Get Away Today, are you not guaranteed the bedtype? So you could have 5 people and get a king bed?

Minnie66
10-03-2005, 06:42 PM
We had family use Get-Away this year and they received a room with 2 queens and a day bed, they had 5 in their party. When we booked with them they told us that was what we would have. I think they tell you that it will be a city (parking lot) view, but they were on the 8th floor facing the pool. Very nice room.

Wendi
11-30-2005, 08:12 AM
I may be too late responding to this, but there are AP Nights rates in January for all three DLR property hotels. PPH & DLH are going for $89/night, GCH is going for $179 if I remember correctly. I don't know if the nights you are looking for will still be available.

stan4d_steph
11-30-2005, 08:56 AM
BTW: Does EVERY level of DL annual passholder give you room discounts? Because it might be cheaper for me to by an annual passport for me, if that will give me discounted DL hotel rates.Yes, and there is no difference in hotel discount based on level of AP.