PDA

View Full Version : AP and Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness

Pirate Princess
10-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Last time I was at DL a woman stopped my family and asked us if we wanted a stack of coupons/vouchers/etc. so of course I said YES! Among those were "Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness" vouchers. Since we were leaving in the morning we never got to use them, but now we have AP's and are coming back in December. However, does anyone know if we can use the vouchers with an AP????
Here is the small print: This voucher must be surrendered upon entrance into Toontown. Blah blah blah... Restrictions apply. Each Guest must have a multi-day ticket in order to enter Disneyland park and Mickey's Toontown. Entitlement available for one morning throughout the length of ticket Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Voucher valid through 1/31/06.

Do I need an EE ticket to get in? Or does this start @ park opening??? Does an AP constitute as a "multi-day ticket"? Has another AP'er done this??
Thanks for the help!
H

Nancy
10-01-2005, 09:07 PM
We just used our Toontown morning madness early entrance passes and we have AP's. They don't care how you get into the park, which by the way is not early entrance. Toontown usually opens an hour or two after the park opens to all. It was nice to walk on the few rides they have but you can't have your picture taken with Mickey in the Movie Barn, he doesn't come in that early we were told. Use those tickets!! :)

Pirate Princess
10-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Thank you Nancy! Is the "show" worth viewing once? From my very vague understanding there is a parade or ceremony of sorts. Is this the case?
Again, thank you for your help!
H

Nancy
10-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Thank you Nancy! Is the "show" worth viewing once? From my very vague understanding there is a parade or ceremony of sorts. Is this the case?
Again, thank you for your help!
H

Yes there was, and it was cute. I won' give it away since there really isn't a lot to do there. Go and check it out!!! :)

Pirate Princess
10-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Thanks again! We are going now for sure! I can't wait to see DS face when he has a semi-private Toontown experience!
H

Tinker Bell
10-01-2005, 09:40 PM
I got some of this tickets From Fam who did not go.They did not care bout my AP.I plan on going again seeing how I have so many.It was alot of fun for the kids we went on GC over and over and over.No one else was there.