PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks seating in the Hub?

sierranevada
10-01-2005, 08:11 PM
I have read a few postings on other sites that mention seeing some premium seating in the hub area for the fireworks. It does not sound like it is a nightly occurrence. I know that the 50th tour fireworks seating is at the train station. Does anyone have any idea what the hub seating is for?

10-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Anyone have info on this?

montana
10-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Bump

sierranevada
10-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Okay - someone has to know!

stan4d_steph
10-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Okay - someone has to know!Where did you read about it? I haven't heard of any seating in the Hub. They have enough problems as it is without blocking off part of the Hub for reserved seating.

sierranevada
10-04-2005, 02:29 PM
It has caught me eye in a few postings and has stuck in the back of my mind. I have been researching it and called the tour number - no luck! Then asked about the VIP tour and was referred to another phone number. When I questioned the CM at the VIP tour phone number, I asked about the hub seating for the fireworks. He said that it is not done often but is connected to some special event - most likely through Event Services or Merchandising - but is not something that the "average" DL visitor has access to. Guess that answers my question!