PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry

BalooNumberTwo
10-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Is early entry something that you pay for? or is it a first come first come thing? If you do pay for it, where do you pay for it?

Darkbeer
10-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Early Entry comes with most Advance Purchase ParkHoppers of 3 days or more, either from travel packages, or just bought at places like Disneyland.com and the DIsney Stores, or even the Good Neighbor Hotels. You get one Early Entry per ParkHopper.

Also, currently they are testing a program, in which any guest of the three Disney owned hotels can also take advantage of Early Entry during their stay. You should check at the Front Desk when you check in about this, as it is "unofficial" and subject to change at any time.

There is no way to just pay for the Early Entry, so most AP folks can't take advantage of it. But for someone thinking of getting an AP, they could buy the Advance Purchase ParkHopper, use the Early Entry, and then upgrade to an AP. SInce you get full credit for the price paid for the ParkHopper towards an AP, it doesn't cost any extra.

BalooNumberTwo
10-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Okay, cool...so if i understand this correctly...we purchased 9, 3 day parkhopper passes. We should be able to get early entry to the park on one of those threedays correct? Should i call Alaska air to find out for sure? or should i call Disney?

Darkbeer
10-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Okay, cool...so if i understand this correctly...we purchased 9, 3 day parkhopper passes. We should be able to get early entry to the park on one of those threedays correct? Should i call Alaska air to find out for sure? or should i call Disney?

Did you buy them thru Alaska Air, if so, I would ask them.

It is easy to tell if you have the actual ticket, it does have the words "Early Entry" printed on them, check near where the Bar Code is on the ticket. (But it is in small print)

BalooNumberTwo
10-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Ddd you buy them thru Alaksa Air, if so, I would ask them.

It is easy to tell if you have the actual ticket, it does have the words "Early Entry" printed on them, check near where the Bar Code is on the ticket. (But it is in small print)

Okay i will call alaska air...and thank you...wanna make sure i have this clear...its only good for one EE while on our trip?

Darkbeer
10-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Yes, the tickets are good for ONE Early Entry, the day you go in early, the CM's at the gate will mark that it has been used.

If you are staying at one of the three Disney owned hotels, so long as they do not cancel the program they are testing, then you could go multiple times (the days of your Hotel stay).

BalooNumberTwo
10-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Okay....its all clear now...sorry for being dense...just trying to make sure i have my story straight before i announce it to my family!