PDA

View Full Version : Free $10 Disney Gift Card

SoCalDude
09-30-2005, 08:30 PM
No idea how long this offer has been going on, or how long it will last.... When we were there on Thursday night the people who try to get you to sign up for the Disney credit card offered us a free bag (looked cheap) or a $10 Disney gift card just for signing up. Since we had never tried to get the Disney card before we decided free money was a good reason to do so.

So - if your budget is a tad tight you may want to stop by the booth that is over by the World Of Disney to see if they are still having this offer. And use your best judgment to decide how often you take advantage of this.

Andrew
09-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Note that applying for a credit card, even if you never use it, will appear as an item on your credit report. The credit card companies give away stuff to entice you to apply, but it's actually a real-world serious financial transaction that can have lasting effects.

I Heart Disneyland!
09-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Note that applying for a credit card, even if you never use it, will appear as an item on your credit report. The credit card companies give away stuff to entice you to apply, but it's actually a real-world serious financial transaction that can have lasting effects.

That is SO true. I work for a bank, and know this to be a fact. Just like preying on college campuses. Grrrr.

sjcivilady
10-01-2005, 04:34 PM
And if you seriously do want a card, I would watch their site for a better deal - I got $25 reward dollars when I signed up for mine.