PDA

View Full Version : Booking packages VS hotel only

sandiegorob
09-30-2005, 03:44 PM
I don't know if it's me or my computer but...I've been checking online for GCH availablity for various months. I can find availability if I purchase the hotel/ticket package but not for the hotel itself. :confused: Has anyone else had this happen?

hlbtimes2
09-30-2005, 04:31 PM
Are you looking on the disneyland.com site? Have you tried calling and asking them for a price for your travel dates?

SeansMom
09-30-2005, 04:33 PM
I don't know if it's me or my computer but...I've been checking online for GCH availablity for various months. I can find availability if I purchase the hotel/ticket package but not for the hotel itself. :confused: Has anyone else had this happen?

I've been looking for availability in November, and NOT during a week-end, and have found the same thing (or, rather, NOT found anything either!) Although, since GCH still seems to be suffering from horrendous housekeeping, we may look at something much cheaper anyway.

pisces
09-30-2005, 04:38 PM
There's a reason why hotel-only are always the first to sell-out.

Why don't you give them a call, and talk to a live reservationist? The actual front desk might have the latest vacancies, which don't always get posted online.

GCH is so expensive, that there must be a some cancellations as it gets closer to the date.

I doubt they update their website every time a new cancellation comes in. You need to call and talk to someone live.