PDA

View Full Version : Pin question

EchoThree76
09-29-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm new to the whole pin trading thing but am looking forward to getting in to it this winter when i go o DL. How much does each pin cost? Do they have like a starting kit?

WCAuroraMom
09-29-2005, 01:16 PM
We were in DL in September and the kids and I did pin trading. They have starter kits there. They range anywhere from $29.99 to over $50.00 depending on the character. Individual pin prices ranged from $6.95 to $8.95
and some were more depending on how big, but that was the average. What I did was buy some cheap pins on ebay. You can find them for .01 plus ship and if you get from the same seller they can combine shipping.(make sure you do not pay more that what I listed here there are a lot of pins at the park) The kids got to the park that day with their lanyard already full of pins. some of them were not what they wanted, so they traded with cast members for ones they did want. My daughter collected sleeping beauty pins and my son traded for anything with a skateboard or guitar. We even traded with one non cast member, we did not have anything he wanted, but he had a beautiful sleeping beauty, so we bought a pin that he wanted for $8.95 and then traded it for what we wanted. It was alot of fun looking for people who were traders and seeing all their different pins. We also did the squished penny machines. I think my husband had more fun with that than the kids.