PDA

View Full Version : Santa at Disneyland

Daveylegs
09-29-2005, 11:29 AM
Does Santa make an appearance at Disneyland or any of the resort hotels? If so when does it happen? What does he do? Where is he located?

TowerofTerror
09-29-2005, 11:35 AM
yes he makes an appearance at Disneyland and at DCA

geoffa
09-29-2005, 11:50 AM
Surely he's always the last float in the Christmas parade - I love those reindeer caricatiures! Think he may also appear at Disney hotels. Call Disney and ask -
(714) 781-4565

DangerMouse
09-29-2005, 11:55 AM
I have seen Santa at the beginning of Main Street by the tree, in his sleigh, for picture taking opportunities. Also have seen him in DCA, in his California garb, by the Winery.

Others have mentioned that he is in the lobby of the GCH as well. Not sure exactly when he will start making appearances. My guess (which doesn't mean a whole lot) would be Thanksgiving weekend.

pretty Omi
09-29-2005, 12:16 PM
you can meet surfer Santa in the area in front of the waterfall and sun thing over at DCA and rumor has it that this year, Santa will be occupying Pearl's cottage back in the Little Patch of Heaven petting zoo, and may even have some reindeer to accompany him

richas
09-29-2005, 12:40 PM
The Surfer Santa (at DCA) makes for an interesting photo with the kids!

chinamama
09-29-2005, 12:47 PM
I emailed Guest relations and this was their answer:

Thank you for your e-mail to the Disneyland Resort.

Our Holiday decorations will be in place November 11th.

"It's a small world" attraction will be closed for it's Holiday overlay October 24 through November

Again, Laurie, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the opportunity to
visit the Disneyland Resort soon and trust your visit will be pleasant in all regards.

Sincerely,

Disneyland Resort
Guest Communications

However, looking at the calendar it looks like the parade wil not start until the following weekend. Things are alot later this year, everything is usualy up and running by then. Bummer we were planning on the parade also.

Laurie

Opus1guy
09-29-2005, 12:54 PM
You know...I seem to see that Santa guy at the park every year!

;)