PDA

View Full Version : closest hotel

Big Baloo
09-28-2005, 11:08 PM
Besides the resort hotels, what hotels are the absolute closest. I have small children and would like to walk to the parks.

Clotho
09-28-2005, 11:14 PM
There is another post somewhere here (older) where someone did a measurement from each of the good Neighbor Hotels to the center of the esplanade. I believe the Best Western Park View Inn was the closest, but can't be certain, and I don't remember the name of the thread. Can someone help? This just came up recently, it's on the tip of my mind!

On a related note, I am staying at the Tropicana (leave in the AM!), and have stayed there before. It is one "door" down from the crosswalk, so is one of the very closest hotels!

wwithers
09-29-2005, 01:00 AM
I don't know what thread it was, but I believe it was Alex who posted it.

wwithers
09-29-2005, 01:08 AM
I believe you're looking for this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=46907) . :)

disneyhound
09-29-2005, 04:43 AM
Besides the resort hotels, what hotels are the absolute closest. I have small children and would like to walk to the parks.
As you can see from the post by Alex, if you want close, stay at a hotel on Harbor, The Best Western Park Place Inn and the Park Vue Inn are the absolute closest off-property hotels.

Darkbeer
09-29-2005, 09:22 AM
Ales's post shows that the BWPPI and the Park Vue are the closest hotels PERIOD, on or off property.

LLevy
09-29-2005, 09:49 AM
We usually stay at the Fairfield, not having small kids to deal with.. but the one time we stayed at the candy cane. it was WONDERFUL to be able to just catch their private shuttle to the drop off point. if the actual # of steps taken is what you are worried about- you might consider a hotel that has a private shuttle, or use the disneyland buses from your hotel.
I think that is what I find the most annoying about the disneyland and pan (disneyland) pacific hotels theses days is that they don't offer door to door service the way they used to.

L

BalooNumberTwo
09-29-2005, 04:49 PM

the Best western anaheim park place inn....right across the street from the central plaza!

FatAl
09-29-2005, 08:47 PM
I stayed at Tropicana Inn and Suites. It's right across the street plus twenty-five paces.