PDA

View Full Version : Parade question

jazzysmom
09-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Last year we saw the Parade of the Stars twice. My DH wasn't too thrilled (he is still dreaming about the gazelles in the Lion King parade...but that is another story LOL).

I was wondering if the Parade of Dreams is much different or if it is pretty similar to the Parade of Stars? A couple of the pictures I have seen look like it is very similar...

So if you could fill me in on that it would be great!

TowerofTerror
09-28-2005, 02:19 PM
it different then that parade

tinkluver
09-28-2005, 03:54 PM
I have a question..
I have read all the reviews around here about where all the show stops are and all. But was wondering where you all enjoy to see the parade. Where is the best place to view it to see two or more show stops (particularly The Lion King, Pinocchio, Alice or Little Mermaid).
Thanks in advance for all your help :D

lisap
09-28-2005, 05:19 PM
jazzysmom--I enjoy this parade much more than Parade of the Stars. The floats are beautiful, especially at night. I know the show stops have a mixed reaction, but I like them--it reminds me of the Lion King parade, which was my all time favorite. It also gives a different viewing experience each time if you sit in different locations. I think it's definitely worth a viewing.

This (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=41377&highlight=show+stops) is still the most comprehensive thread about the show stops--where to sit while the parade is coming from Main St. and Small World. I like to sit where I can see the Lion King show stop--coming down from Small World, it's along Small World pavilion. When we campout at the hub for fireworks and the parade is coming from Main Street, we see Ursula and Alice in Wonderland. The trampoline stunts are very cool. :)

ima_mickeyfan
09-28-2005, 07:54 PM
when we were there 2 weeks ago we watched the parade by the matterhorn right across from the teacups..perfect place to watch the parade as the Ariel stopped right there and they did their cute dance routines..I should also mention that is when the parade was comming from it's a small world

melmel
09-28-2005, 09:49 PM
My favorite float is the Pinocchio one, in which place, you'll want to watch the parade from right in front of City Hall, or across the street from city hall, towards the corner of the center of town square. :)