PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Scully to the Rescue [Soft Opening]

Enter The Mouse
09-27-2005, 06:40 PM
does anyone know when a soft opening might start for this? I am going from december 1st to the 6th. It says it will open early 2006 so I wonder when that is? does anyone know what type of ride it is? thanx

BalooNumberTwo
09-27-2005, 08:30 PM
I wonder if Mulder is going to go to the opening of that ride? ;)

evilchild666
09-27-2005, 09:45 PM
I wonder if Mulder is going to go to the opening of that ride? ;)

I was wondering the exact same thing. hmmm... we'll just have to wait and see i guess.

hbquikcomjamesl
09-28-2005, 01:04 AM
Uh, that's SULLY. No "C." Short for James Sullivan, as I recall.

Enter The Mouse
09-28-2005, 05:28 AM
Uh, that's SULLY. No "C." Short for James Sullivan, as I recall.

Wow sorry. Didn't know it was such a big deal... ;)

stan4d_steph
09-28-2005, 05:57 AM
I doubt it will be open in early December, but keep your eye on the MousePlanet Disneyland Update for information on soft opening rumors.

Here's a previous thread discussing this (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=46671).

RStar
09-28-2005, 06:08 AM

Yes, Disney fans are sticklers for detail. Too bad Disney isn't the same when it comes to their spelling ;) .

~Bob

Vegitabeta
09-28-2005, 06:38 AM
Yes, Disney fans are sticklers for detail. Too bad Disney isn't the same when it comes to their spelling ;) .

~Bob

Lol!

BalooNumberTwo
09-28-2005, 04:03 PM

OH its a huge deal......

actually i was just giving ya a hard time... No worries :p

BalooNumberTwo
09-28-2005, 04:05 PM

~Bob

I am sure that is funny...wanna help me out on why its funny? In other words...i don't get it. :)

Enter The Mouse
09-28-2005, 04:57 PM
i don't get it :confused:

ToursbabeC3po
09-28-2005, 05:13 PM
There are a few members at mousePad who think it is cool to make fun of members bad spelling in threads. I think it is rude!
Toursbabe

millionairegirl
09-28-2005, 05:30 PM
No, I think they're referring to the countless signs at Disneyland and descriptions in the Disney Catalogues that have misspelled words in them. On a message board it's fine, but on a permanent sign or catalog from a major coporation, it's just disgraceful!

lisap
09-28-2005, 05:32 PM
I am sure that is funny...wanna help me out on why its funny? In other words...i don't get it. :)

The Disney Company has made some blatant spelling errors lately--do a search here in this forum I'm sure you'll find the threads on it.

There are a few members at MousePad who think it is cool to make fun of members' bad spelling in threads. I think it is rude!
Toursbabe

I think the above posts were in good fun--no insult intended. Am I right? Punctuation errors are the ones that really get to me... ;)

ToursbabeC3po
09-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh! I am sorry :confused: What I said does go on but not in this thread! Sorry about that!
Toursbabe

BalooNumberTwo
09-28-2005, 06:24 PM
[I]I think the above posts were in good fun--no insult intended. Am I right? Punctuation errors are the ones that really get to me... ;)

I, am the biggest offender; of punctuation errors?

:p

Yes it was just a little sarcasm. I even stated I was just giving enter the mouse a hard time, no worries!

disneyhound
09-29-2005, 04:53 AM
eye allwaze trys too rite goodly fore my feller padders...

Another Dimension
09-29-2005, 10:29 PM
No, I think they're referring to the countless signs at Disneyland and descriptions in the Disney Catalogues that have misspelled words in them. On a message board it's fine, but on a permanent sign or catalog from a major coporation, it's just disgraceful!

Like tons of Halloween costume ads, they show the Disney licensing logo, then hype "TinkerBelle" and "Belle" costumes.

I realize people online like "Tinker Bell" and "Belle" and their screen names obviously reflect both charactors sometimes , but the "TinkerBelle" costume is clearly not the 2 combined characters into one costume.
And it's obviously not "Belle" at all.

"Tinker Bell" is not "Belle" and "Belle" is not "Tinker Bell".

If you don't know the difference, don't dress up! :p

They are two completely different characters, from two completely different movies and unless it's some weird mutant-looking PixiePrincess morphed character walking around, they are two completely different Halloween costumes.

Having proofreaders only proves how professional a company that deals in print matter really is.

Disney, very few proofreaders.
AutoTrader, a lot!

Ya would think, Disney could afford to come off as more professional in their own and their related print media.

llarch
09-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Any info on soft openings for Monster's Inc.???