PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Nov. Stay at DLH [Any tips for celebrating a 20th bday at the DLR?]

Leslie21
09-27-2005, 11:04 AM
Hi!
I have no idea if this should be thread unto itself but here it goes: I need some tips and/or advice on a mini-vacation I'm taking to DLR for my birthday. We're (mother, father, brother, and possibly 1-2 friends) going for my 20th birthday. We're staying there Nov. 10-12 at the DLH (GCH was "sold out") and I need some tips for having a good time with a group that is only adults. I also hope that someone can tell me if "vacation planning" is worth the call or if I should e-mail them. We're going all out so any tips would be greatly appreciated. :)

09-28-2005, 04:30 AM
Happy Birthday in advance, LM8520!

Have you been to Disneyland before or is this your first trip?

cstephens
09-28-2005, 12:48 PM
We're going all out so any tips would be greatly appreciated. :)

Nothing like a birthday dinner at Napa Rose!

Leslie21
09-28-2005, 12:55 PM
Happy Birthday in advance, LM8520!

Have you been to Disneyland before or is this your first trip?

Thanks, I've been :D but since I'm going for my birthday, I'd like to make it as special as I can... I might not be going back in a while so I want to do everything that there is to do.

DangerMouse
09-28-2005, 02:12 PM
I think many people would suggest the Balcony Seating for Fantasmic. Although I have never done this myself, there are tons of threads on here that discuss it. Just search under "balcony seating" and you'lf find a lot.

Have a great trip.

mkcbunny
09-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Nothing like a birthday dinner at Napa Rose!
If adreinnek isn't going to second that, I will.

Leslie21
09-28-2005, 11:15 PM
If adreinnek isn't going to second that, I will.

That is a great idea !! Thanks for all the responses :D

I Heart Disneyland!
09-28-2005, 11:39 PM
First of all....HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!

Don't know what type of food you like, but, I highly recommend Blue Bayou at lunchtime. (Less expensive, but, still a bit pricey.) Sit by the water too. It's a cool place!

I would ride EVERY SINGLE thing you can get on, and do a Fast Pass at every chance too, that will save a lot of time. Take tons of pictures too!

Just have a wonderful birthday!!!! :D