PDA

View Full Version : Early check-in at Hojo? Directions to Hojo?

leah
09-27-2005, 08:32 AM
I have reservations at the Hojo Anaheim for our trip next month. Our flight arrives around 9:00 am. We have to get our rental car and make our way to the hotel. So I guess my first question - that I didn't even realize I needed to ask - is this an easy place to find? Should a mapquest search give me pretty easy instructions?

My next question - does the Hojo Anaheim offer any type of early check-in? If not, is there a place where they can hold our luggage while we go to the park? I guess we could leave the luggage in our rental car but I'd rather take it out. Will they let us leave our rental car in the parking lot prior to check in?

Thanks for any help - the responses and information from MP has been great! :)

jrsharp21
09-27-2005, 08:42 AM
HoJo is very easy to find.

If you take I-5 south, get off on the S. Harbor Blvd exit. Go right on S. Harbor and you should be able to see HoJo on your left hand side. I believe it is the first stop light you take a left on (someone correct me if I am wrong).

You will also see a Mimi's Cafe on the corner where you turn.

squuggy
09-27-2005, 08:58 AM
www.hojoanaheim.com should answer most of your questions.

Lekta
09-27-2005, 09:04 AM
You can take your luggage to the hotel and they will hold onto it until check-in time. We have done this on every visit.

Have a magical time!!!

Darkbeer
09-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Which airpost are you coming from...

If you are coming from John Wayne, just follow the signs to the 55 North, and get into the carpool lanes as soon as possible, take that to the 5 North, which has a special offramp just for the carpool lane. Follow the carpool lane to Disney Way, another special carpool only exit. When you get to the traffic light at the end of the offramp, go straight, and merge over to the right lane. Take it to Harbor, when you get to Harbor, make a right turn. Go down one block (it is a long one), and then make a right on Manchester, and you will see the hotel on your left.

leah
09-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Which airpost are you coming from...

If you are coming from John Wayne, just follow the signs to the 55 North, and get into the carpool lanes as soon as possible, take that to the 5 North, which has a special offramp just for the carpool lane. Follow the carpool lane to Disney Way, another special carpool only exit. When you get to the traffic light at the end of the offramp, go straight, and merge over to the right lane. Take it to Harbor, when you get to Harbor, make a right turn. Go down one block (it is a long one), and then make a right on Manchester, and you will see the hotel on your left.

Thanks for the great directions. Yes, we are flying into John Wayne airport. We are using Fox Rent a Car and from their map they seem to be located near the airport.

Thank you.