PDA

View Full Version : Weekends

jlsinaz
09-27-2005, 06:36 AM
Are weekends really crowded in the park in October? We are trying to decide whether or not to go during the Columbus day weekend (October 8-10). My son has the day off from school. Just wondering if it will be too crowded to get in a lot of rides. We have to leave the park around 4:00 on Monday so we won't get a full day in then. He can't take the time off from school to go, so we are limited on when to come. Unless we come in March during his spring break, but I would think it would be really crowded then?

Thanks!!

09-27-2005, 06:40 AM
We were there Columbus Day weekend last year. It was perfect crowdwise and weatherwise. We just strolled right on in to HMH all day and evening and Indy until noonish.

stan4d_steph
09-27-2005, 06:59 AM
You shouldn't have too much of a problem. I would say October is probably a better bet than March. :)

jrsharp21
09-27-2005, 07:20 AM
I will be there October 8-10.

But take a look at hotel prices. Not many vacancies around the resort and if you find one, the prices are sky high right now. We thought about staying at a hotel close to the park and driving each day. But luckily we fell into two openings at the Tropicana Inn.