PDA

View Full Version : Questions [Early Entrance]

garrett240
09-26-2005, 12:12 PM
What area are they currently opening early for early entrance? Also, what rides do they open? Back in the day, they used to change the area every few months or season, or something.

Long ago, you could see some of the custiodal staff working and some of the yellow carts driving around during early entrance. (They won't be in the area that was opened, but you could see them from the opened area) Is that still the case or are they all hidden now before the early entrance?

When I worked the night shift, I hated early entrances. Park closed at midnight or later, then open at 8, short enough time to get done, but nnooooo, they have to start letting people in early.

TowerofTerror
09-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Well it only certain area open during early admissions.I believe its fantasyland and few tommorrowland rides. I think the rides open in tomorrow land is the Astro Orbiter ,Buzz Astro Blasters and Space Mountain

MickeyLumbo
09-26-2005, 07:27 PM
early entry is one hour prior to the scheduled opening of Disneyland on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. the guest, who bought park hoppers of 3 days or more through a Walt Disney Travel Company package chooses ONE of those days for early entry. Attractions in Fantasyland and Space Mountain, Astro orbitor, Buzz Lightyear and Monorail are available also.

early entry to Mickeys Toontown Morning Madness follows the Fantasyland early entry. a WDTC MTTM voucher is required for entry.

garrett240
09-27-2005, 06:21 AM
Thank you for the information.

poohlover
09-28-2005, 10:29 AM
So, if we want use our early entrance on a Thursday, when the park normally opens at 10 am, we can get in at 9? Is there a particular entrance to go to? Are there usually a lot of people such that we should plan to be there BEFORE 9? Then, we just jet back to Fantasyland or Buzz/Space Mountain? Thanks for the info - we've never had this option before and I hope to get in at least a few good rides early!

Darkbeer
09-28-2005, 10:39 AM
So, if we want use our early entrance on a Thursday, when the park normally opens at 10 am, we can get in at 9? Is there a particular entrance to go to? Are there usually a lot of people such that we should plan to be there BEFORE 9? Then, we just jet back to Fantasyland or Buzz/Space Mountain? Thanks for the info - we've never had this option before and I hope to get in at least a few good rides early!

I would show up at the Main Gates around 8:40 AM, and you will see that some of the gates will be marked "Early Entry", if not, just ask a CM where to go.

I would first go on Dumbo, Peter Pan, and other Fantasyland Darkrides, since they can have long lines after opening, after you are done there, then head to Space and Buzz, and if you time it right, and get to Space just after 9 AM, you can grab a FP for it to use later in the day, then ride it stand by.