PDA

View Full Version : No FastPass for Haunted Mansion Holiday?

nursemelis374
09-26-2005, 09:57 AM
In today's DL update I thought it said they had removed the FP machines for HM? I thought they were keeping them for HMH. If this is true I am kind of dissappointed because it would have been nice to use it on Friday!

Darkbeer
09-26-2005, 11:06 AM
I contacted Alex about this mis-wording, and he stated it was just an editing error.

The Haunted Mansion FP's are still where they normally are (next to the west exit of the NOS RR station), the confusion is the fact they removed the set by the HM exit, which at one time was used for Splash Mountain (when Pooh offered FP's).

I presume that the FP machines will be used for HMH, it looked like they were getting ready to place the FP signage above the entrance to the attraction.

09-26-2005, 11:10 AM
I have to say that last October, we had no problem just walking in. No lines at all.

Darkbeer
09-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Based on last year, this weekend, you will want FP for HMH, and more than likely, every weekend in October, with all the special events and the Holiday weekend.

During the weekdays, the capacity of the ride should make for little waits in the Stand-By line.

nursemelis374
09-26-2005, 11:28 AM
I do remember going a couple of Friday night last year where the waits were minimal. I know this Friday will be crowded though.