PDA

View Full Version : Ever made a wish at Dland that came true?

leotatoombs
09-23-2005, 11:03 PM
I make so many wishes at Disneyland at wishing well, fireworks etc. I just wondered has anyone ever made a wish somewhere at Disneyland that came true? Or fortune told that came true? :)

Another Dimension
09-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Made wishes: Yup. :cool:

Come true: Nope. :|

mickeynminnie
09-24-2005, 07:11 AM
I always make a wish at the wishing well. And yes a couple have come true. Notably the wishes I made when I was very young for my own prince charming, and what do you know that one came true. :fez: Now we make a point to go to the wishing well make a wish together every time we go and are teaching our little one to do the same thing. :D

Niwel
09-24-2005, 07:37 AM
I always make a wish at the wishing well. And yes a couple have come true. Notably the wishes I made when I was very young for my own prince charming, and what do you know that one came true. :fez:

It happened to me too-- of course he turned out to be a toad after all... but that doesn't mean I stopped wishing for love -- that thing does work!

vmjess
09-24-2005, 08:36 AM
YES! My husband and I were there when we were dating, we were watching the fireworks together on main street and I wished we'd make it through our problems and stay together ( He was living in L.A. and I was in Northern CA. trying to decide if we should move in together )- that was TEN years ago and we are now married with 2 wonderful sons. We stuck it out and are working on our happily ever after! :D

We leave on Tuesday for our annual trip and I can't wait- we have so many great memories there.

heidiwhr
09-24-2005, 08:59 AM
In Feb 2001 I wished at the wishing well that I would finally become pregnant with my first child. A month later, my wish came true! DS will be 4 in November!

potzbie
09-24-2005, 10:28 AM
I do not remember the ride, but I remember a long time ago, when the ride was still new, i was in line for it.

My wish: "I wish this line would move!"
:mad:

coronado_g
09-24-2005, 10:47 AM
I've made two significant wishes at the Snow White Wishing Well that came true...but only because I made the wishes/threw the coin at the exact same time that the voice echoed up from the well "I'm wishing". I sang the first part "I'm wishing" - then Snow White's voice echoed "I'm wishing" - that's when the magic happens. This may sound silly but I truly believe.

ToursbabeC3po
09-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Yes the last four months I wished I never had to work there again then I got fired!!!!
"And the dream that you wish may come true...."
Toursbabe

MrTomMorrow
09-24-2005, 06:26 PM
I made a wish at Disneyland many years ago that I would get good grades in high school, and it came true... But... not to toot my own horn or anything, but it just may have been due to hard work...

wotruba-disney
09-24-2005, 06:59 PM
I used to wish at the Wishing Well that my daughter would move back from Hawaii to the Pacific Northwest and people made fun of me. But my wish came true! I used to wish that my daughter would find a nice man, like herself, and marry. My wife said, "Forget it, David; she likes exciting men not "nice" men." But my wish came true!
I used to wish at the Wishing Well that my daughter and Dan would have a baby and W#2 said, "She's not the mother type, David, and if she did have children they would be boys!" But my wish came true and she had two daughters! I wished that my wife Vickie's daughter and son-in-law would move back to the Pacific Northwest from New York. Vickie did not belittle my Snow White Wishing Well wish and - my wish came true a year ago. Karen and Joe told me they probably would not have children, certainly not while she is in medical school, but this year, each of my nine days in the park I wished they would have a baby. I wished at the Snow White Wishing Well. Four weeks ago, at the kid's house in Seattle, Joe said, "Karen has something to tell you!!" Their baby is due in April!! If you think the Wishing Well has no power- you are wrong! All my wishes came true, all my dreams are real. I HIDE A COIN THE FIRST DAY - SOME OF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!?!?

garrett240
09-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Yes the last four months I wished I never had to work there again then I got fired!!!!
"And the dream that you wish may come true...."
Toursbabe

Just what did you put in the wishing well to make them fire you?

potzbie
09-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Just what did you put in the wishing well to make them fire you?

A smoking gun?
A bloody glove?
Someone with cement overshoes?
:eek:

coronado_g
09-24-2005, 09:22 PM
A smoking gun?
A bloody glove?
Someone with cement overshoes?
:eek:
One of the dwarfs?

I Heart Disneyland!
09-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Every time I enter the gates of DL my wishes come true. My reality disappears, and I am calm and happy for the entire time I'm there! :) No work, no bills (those come later, AFTER vacation), no responsibility except to get in line for rides, watch the people and eat my favorite treats!

leotatoombs
09-24-2005, 09:57 PM
Me & my partner got in a fight a week before the anniversary! I went to Dland alone! I kept wishing he would decide to come & be with me For July17,2005 It ment a lot to me and I had planned everything!I kept throwing coins and wished he would come. Finally I went to fortune red to see what he thought would happen. He had this to say:Shiver me timbers, ye be the joy o' me heart. 'Tis fair weather & a pleasant passage I sees in yer future.Witty ye be,gay & attractive.Shipmates by the score And foc's'le(whatever that means FOC'S'LE?) hands standin' by to carry out yer slightest wish. Yer charm & humor be matched only by the enchantment o' The Magic Kingdom. & why not, sez I? Ye live & let live & fair play be your watchword. Ah, but mark well me words matey: The rewards o' love be jealousy. he came to so cal from no cal the next day with friends & we had the best time ever at DL! :D I think he's jealous of DL Because his Bday is the 14th of july. Not thinkin' when people ask i'll say his Bday is the 17th. LOL