PDA

View Full Version : I will NEVER go on that again!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

jazzysmom
09-23-2005, 06:31 PM
Ok, so which ride/attraction do you totally hate? Which one will you never go on again?

DISNEYfied
09-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Ok, so which ride/attraction do you totally hate? Which one will you never go on again?

I don't HATE it, but Mohalland Madness scares me to death. Well just the beginning when you think you're going to fall off the track. The track screeching against the wheels doesn't help me either.

ToursbabeC3po
09-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Mulholland Madness at DCA it is a painful experiance and it gave me my first Seizure ever. I will never forget that stupid ride.
At WDW they stopped Alien Encounters because I freaked out and let me out LOL. I had no idea what it was and did not realize Disney made stuff like that!!!! But I hear that they took that out. OMG it was so freaky!
Toursbabe

experiment626
09-23-2005, 06:39 PM
I can not think of one attraction that I dislike enough to say never again. There are attractions (Dumbo, Carousel, Tea Cups - basically anything that goes in a circle over and over) that make me physically ill and avoid for that reason

DISNEYfied
09-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Mulholland Madness at DCA it is a painful experiance and it gave me my first Seizure ever. I will never forget that stupid ride.
At WDW they stopped Alien Encounters because I freaked out and let me out LOL. I had no idea what it was and did not realize Disney made stuff like that!!!! But I hear that they took that out. OMG it was so freaky!
Toursbabe

I think they replaced Alien Encounters with Stitch's Great Escape. The same thing... just much more toned down.

Oh and I forgot the Orange Stinger. That thing gives me vertigo. I can handle any other spinning ride.. but that one just makes me want to throw up.

ToursbabeC3po
09-23-2005, 06:44 PM
Oh I forgot, at Six Flags there was a wooden roller coaster I went on towards the back it was brown. It was a few years ago and gave me a headache the rest of the day. It was very jerky!!!!
At knotts where Xcellerater is now they had a roller coaster that was red and yellow and the tracks were right next to each other and you raced. Completely blacked out on that ride and had to go in the paramedics to the ER. (I was 18 years old I am 30 now) Never sued or caused a fuse but that ride never reopened after that from what I hear.
Toursbabe

DangerMouse
09-23-2005, 06:44 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. . .

The SUN WHEEL is PURE EVIL!!! :~D

stan4d_steph
09-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Mulholland Madness was painful. It bruised my arms.

I'm not too fond of Star Tours. I used to love it, but the last time I went on it gave me a headache!

olddumbguy
09-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Oh I forgot, at Six Flags there was a wooden roller coaster I went on towards the back it was brown. It was a few years ago and gave me a headache the rest of the day. It was very jerky!!!!
At knotts where Xcellerater is now they had a roller coaster that was red and yellow and the tracks were right next to each other and you raced. Completely blacked out on that ride and had to go in the paramedics to the ER. (I was 18 years old I am 30 now) Never sued or caused a fuse but that ride never reopened after that from what I hear.
Toursbabe

That was the ride I thought of when I first read this thread, but wasnt going to mention it since it's not Disney. That ride hurt me. Way to jerky.

olddumbguy
09-23-2005, 06:49 PM
That was the ride I thought of when I first read this thread, but wasnt going to mention it since it's not Disney. That ride hurt me. Way to jerky.

I'm talking about the woody at Magic Mountain, btw.

ToursbabeC3po
09-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Mulholland Madness was painful. It bruised my arms.

I'm not too fond of Star Tours. I used to love it, but the last time I went on it gave me a headache!

I love Star Tours because I worked it for years and I am a Star Wars Fan, but it is not a fun ride if you have motion sickness. I felt so bad for people that came off it sick and it ruined their entire day :(

SCUBAbe
09-23-2005, 07:00 PM
the tiki room...OMG it was horrible. i got to the part about "lets all sing like the birdies sing." and everyone was singing that stupid song. i felt like I was ina cult and I ran for the exit sign...thankfully they are lit up nice and bright ...and now I know why!!

kisroo
09-23-2005, 07:00 PM
In DL~Teacups. Made me want to yammy. :|

In DCA~The Sunwheel. Like DangerMouse said...that ride is pure eeeeeevil!!

SCUBAbe
09-23-2005, 07:02 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. . .

The SUN WHEEL is PURE EVIL!!! :~D

awe...it's one of my favorites....could that mean that i am....hmmmmm...interesting....*evil laugh*

ToursbabeC3po
09-23-2005, 07:05 PM
the tiki room...OMG it was horrible. i got to the part about "lets all sing like the birdies sing." and everyone was singing that stupid song. i felt like I was ina cult and I ran for the exit sign...thankfully they are lit up nice and bright ...and now I know why!!
OMG that is the funniest thing I have ever heard ROTF!!!! I like tiki when Maynard is there because it is very entertaining then but I agree it is a bit freaky LOL
Toursbabe

Shadowcat
09-23-2005, 07:19 PM
"It's a Small World" annoys me. The same song over and over and over... and the dolls remind me of that horror movie with the ventriliquist and the dummy. No one in my family seems to like it either, but my husband and I decided to take our then 2.5 year old on it for his first ride. He hated it and was clawing me to get out. 2 hours later that same toddler went with us on HM and was fine. There's just something creepy about IASW. ^.~

DianeM
09-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Indiana Jones. I've tried it three times, and it's just too rough. I broke my back in a car accident when I was a teenager. It rarely bothers me (I'm damn lucky, actually), but every time I've ridden Indy I got jolted so badly that I started hurting. I also don't go on Star Tours, for a similar reason, although it isn't quite as bad.

emmah
09-23-2005, 07:21 PM
the orange stinger at DCA - I went on it a few years ago and I spent the rest of the day feeling dizzy and oh-so-ill - I had never felt so bad after a ride before... also at DCA, the sunwheel - I only go up in the stable cages now - those cages that run all over the place scare me silly. at disneyland itself, i am ashamed to admit that space mountain leaves me feeling spooked, although i feel the need try it out again when i head back in november, because it's been closed my last couple of trips. the first time i went on it, i was ten, and my mother threw up in the garden outside when we got off it! poor mum. :)

sleepyjeff
09-23-2005, 07:25 PM
Does the "FAA approved measure" power down durring take-offs from John Wayne count?

:eek:

jazzysmom
09-23-2005, 07:30 PM
"It's a Small World" annoys me. The same song over and over and over... and the dolls remind me of that horror movie with the ventriliquist and the dummy. No one in my family seems to like it either, but my husband and I decided to take our then 2.5 year old on it for his first ride. He hated it and was clawing me to get out. 2 hours later that same toddler went with us on HM and was fine. There's just something creepy about IASW. ^.~

My husband loathes It's A Small World, and of course our girls love it. The funniest thing is that he filmed it last time and added all this sarcastic commentary, and only zoomed in on the totally freaky things in there, and it is just down right hilarious to watch. I am not a fan of this ride either.

As for me, the tea cups and the sun wheel. No WAY!

mckygirl99
09-23-2005, 08:05 PM
The Astro Orbiter!! Last time my little one begged me to go on it and I closed my eyes but my vertigo still kicked in and I was nauseous for 5 days!

Now I am terrified to do Mission Space at WDW next month!

MrsG
09-23-2005, 08:29 PM
Does the "FAA approved measure" power down durring take-offs from John Wayne count?
I can actually handle that (with large doses of Dramamine, of course), but I have only been on Space Mountain once, and I will never go on it again. Yeah, I know it is everyone's fav, but my stomach just can't handle it. Never been on Star Tours because I don't want to end up on the Most Disgusting thread.

adriennek
09-23-2005, 08:34 PM
I can't believe I'm the first one to say this.

Three little words:

TOT.

I just don't need to do that again.
Adrienne

PennyLane
09-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Three little words:TOT.
I just don't need to do that again.

I am so with you!
That ride scares me to death.
Not fun.

SoCalSteven