PDA

View Full Version : We leave tomorrow morning!

infinite
09-23-2005, 10:33 AM
We leave tomorrow morning.

Yes, tomorrow is the day!

I can’t seem to get anything done today!

So help me decide what should the FIRST ride we go on be?

tlovesdis
09-23-2005, 11:13 AM
We leave tomorrow morning.

Yes, tomorrow is the day!

I can’t seem to get anything done today!

So help me decide what should the FIRST ride we go on be?

SPACE MOUNTAIN!

That's what we're doing first on Saturday October 15th! I have been waiting so long for that ride to re-open!

Vegitabeta
09-23-2005, 11:19 AM
I'm so happy for you! I know how it feels the day before, it's like 'I can't take the excitement anymore!' kinda thing isn't it?

Well, I'm not sure what you should ride first but Space Mountain is probably a good idea. Or at least get a fastpass for it. :)

Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures!

Remember, digital allows do-overs. ;)

IcDkRy16
09-23-2005, 11:22 AM
How exciting! Like everyone else said, I would do Space Mountain first. Have a wonderful trip!

DangerMouse
09-23-2005, 11:53 AM
Have a great time! Grab Space FP first, then head straight to Peter Pan! Nothing more magical than starting out DL flying over London and having a trip through Neverland!

garrett240
09-23-2005, 12:32 PM
It's a new family tadition (well, the last two times we went to DL) is we go on the Astro Orbiter first. It's not that's it's a great ride or my kids favorite, it's just that AO is the first ride they see when we enter the park!

My kids are pretty young (DD 8,DS 5,DS 3) so, when they see a ride, they want to ride. hehe

I'm hoping this year to take them on Star Tours and the Buzzlightyea rides. We've always been worried that the kids were too young for Star Tours. This last year by two boys got real excited about Star Wars. so.,... "Off to Star Tours!"

But if you have older kids or not going with kids, I would say Space Mountain first. Being just re-opened, that ride will have the longest lines.

infinite
09-23-2005, 12:37 PM
My boys are 5 and 10 . My 10 year old has a heart condition, so Space Mountain is one of the rides we can not go on. Good idea though!

They have suggested going to the Brother Bear area first. Oh dear, how do I explain to them that is the wrong park, you don’t go to CA first! Ha ha ha.

disneyhound
09-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Have a great time! Write us a trip report.

pirateabbie
09-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Have a great trip! I like going on Pirates first. Either that or Indiana Jones.

Take lots of pictures!!

PennyLane
09-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Have a great trip! I like going on Pirates first.

I agree! Pirates has to be my first ride. One trip I somehow ended up on Pooh first, and it really messed up my whole day! :p

pirateabbie
09-23-2005, 03:54 PM
I agree! Pirates has to be my first ride. One trip I somehow ended up on Pooh first, and it really messed up my whole day! :p

Thanks for the warning! I won't let that pesky Pooh ride ruin my trip. :)