PDA

View Full Version : Radko Ornaments at Disneyland?

vmjess
09-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Does anyone know if they still sell Christopher Radko ornaments at DL- are they only availible in NOS? I collect them, and have always wanted to buy one at DL but my cheapskate side takes over. This time, I WILL get one if they still sell them!

Also, does anyone know if they do still sell them, are they designs exclusive to DL or the same Disney ones you see outside of DL.

Thanks!

DianeM
09-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Heck yes. The store is in New Orleans square. It's a bit tricky to find... Just go to the ornament store past the Blue Bayou and ask for directions. It's just a couple of stores down on the right. It's a tiny place, but has an nice selection of reasonably priced (for Radko) ornaments. They had a special limited anniversary ornament of the castle, but it sold out in two days, darn it.

Does anyone know if they still sell Christopher Radko ornaments at DL- are they only availible in NOS? I collect them, and have always wanted to buy one at DL but my cheapskate side takes over. This time, I WILL get one if they still sell them!

Also, does anyone know if they do still sell them, are they designs exclusive to DL or the same Disney ones you see outside of DL.

Thanks!

CrazyTrain
09-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Hey, wwhere's Christii? This is her topic. ;)

sjcivilady
09-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey, wwhere's Christii? This is her topic. ;)
If she's not on the board, she must be at Disneyland ??