PDA

View Full Version : River Belle Terrace?

mancub's mommy
09-22-2005, 03:04 PM
We are going to Disneyland the week of October 17th. I've noticed that the River Belle Terrace isn't open for breakfast all of the time in the off months. Does anybody know if it will be open (or can you point me to a calender that would tell me) during the weekdays that week? I need to get my Mickey Mouse pancake fix.

SCUBAbe
09-22-2005, 03:56 PM
I had no idea it wan't open during the week. You can always subsitute a mickey mouse waffle at the place on main street.....what is the name of that place??....when walking toward the castle it is on the left hand side....anyone?...is it carnation...no...what is it??

sleepyjeff
09-22-2005, 06:57 PM
I thought I read somewhere that the RBT was going to be re-built with a second floor(more seating for fantasmic?) and turned into a full service eatery.

Don't remember where I read it though.

stan4d_steph
09-22-2005, 06:59 PM
You can always subsitute a mickey mouse waffle at the place on main street...what is the name of that place?That's the Carnation Cafe.

MrsG
09-22-2005, 06:59 PM
You can always subsitute a mickey mouse waffle at the place on main street.....what is the name of that place??....when walking toward the castle it is on the left hand side....anyone?...is it carnation...no...what is it??
Yes, it is Carnation.

I Heart Disneyland!
09-22-2005, 07:01 PM
That's the Carnation Cafe.

That would be the DELICIOUS Carnation Cafe! :)