PDA

View Full Version : Anything going on Oct 17-19?

jazzysmom
09-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Just wondering if there is anything special going on during Oct 17-19? Any idea how full the parks will be? Just can't wait for our trip!!!

hlbtimes2
09-22-2005, 12:54 PM
They are week days, so the park will be closing early (I think 8pm all 3 days). You'll be there before the Halloween thing start, so that shouldnt have any impact. You will probably find small crowds and short lines.

Or that is wishful thinking on my part. Our trip is the 13-17 and I'm hoping for short lines and no crowds. LOL

stan4d_steph
09-22-2005, 01:02 PM
You'll just miss MouseAdventure, which is on October 15 and 16.

Are you asking about anything special going on in Anaheim? There's a Macromedia convention going on from Oct. 16-19. You can see the schedule for the Anaheim Convention Center here (http://www.anaheimconventioncenter.com/events.cfm).

stacyq
09-22-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm thinking of taking my DD for her 5th birthday. I was thinking about October 11 and 12th. I'm a little worried because all of the Disneyland properties are sold out for the entire month of October. Apparently, there are a lot of conventions there during October. I'm wondering what you all think the crowd situation will be on a Tues and Wed with all hotels booked solid?