PDA

View Full Version : Crowds this week

Matterhornman18
09-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Now that the summer is basically over...how has the attendence been this week and weekend..Anyone expect it to be really crouded next week?

mckygirl99
09-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Now that the summer is basically over...how has the attendence been this week and weekend..Anyone expect it to be really crouded next week?

I did go yesterday but it was of course after the big rainstorm and the longest we wait had was 15 minutes for Space Mtn. It was so nice to actually shop wothout being bumped into every five seconds. I love it when when DL is like that!

Darkbeer
09-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Last Saturday was one of the busiest off-season Saturdays in a long time, about 61,500 folks, about the same size as a July weekend day.

The weekdays (Monday thru Thursday) are light, but the weekends are still bring a lot of folks in.

This weekend, a convention is across the streeet, and about 20,000 folks are expected...

Next weekend (Sept 30th thru Oct 2nd), has a lot of special groups, plus the opening of HMH and the Car Giveaway....

So be prepared for large crowds on the weekends.

Matterhornman18
09-21-2005, 09:11 PM
The weekdays (Monday thru Thursday) are light, but the weekends are still bring a lot of folks in.Great, thanks....I'll be there Sunday afternoon (25th) through the 28th so basically it should be pretty slow?? Obviouslly sunday will be busier but that dies down doesnt it?

Rteneyck
09-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Great, thanks....I'll be there Sunday afternoon (25th) through the 28th so basically it should be pretty slow?? Obviouslly sunday will be busier but that dies down doesnt it?

That is when we will be there also. I hope it slows down on Sunday. I would think Mon and Tue would be light anyways, but Sunday will probably be busy. I am glad I can do early entry on Mon and Tue, that will definately help. I was there in Jan when there was this huge Music convention and I thought it was going to be packed, but it wasn't bad. I am keeping my fingers crossed.