PDA

View Full Version : My Castle

neffyh
09-21-2005, 12:06 PM
The Sleeping Beauty Castle that I got at World of Disney at Downtown Disney is broken. I heard that Disneyland DelivEARs can replace it. Is this true? If so, Does it cost anything and Is the shipping long? Do they need anything? If not, Do u know where I can replace it?

hlbtimes2
09-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Best thing to do is to call and ask them those questions. They will let you know if they can do anything at all for you. Good luck!

neffyh
09-21-2005, 02:14 PM
I just called them and they said that they will send me one free!!! Thanks Disneyland DelivEars. :D

Mommy2NicknMax
09-21-2005, 03:36 PM
I just called them and they said that they will send me one free!!! Thanks Disneyland DelivEars. :D
Very cool! I'm glad they could help you out!

neffyh
09-29-2005, 03:14 PM
I just got the castle today and guess what it was broken in the same spot. I cant believe it. It was broken on the tip of the tallest tower. I called just too see if its supposed to be like that, and they said that no, there is supposed too be a golden spike on top. I told them Oh, and they just decided too send me another one. I didnt even ask for one. Thats ok though because if the one they send to me is broken then they will just give me a refund.

Mickey
09-29-2005, 03:45 PM
I just got the castle today and guess what it was broken in the same spot. I cant believe it. It was broken on the tip of the tallest tower. I called just too see if its supposed to be like that, and they said that no, there is supposed too be a golden spike on top. I told them Oh, and they just decided too send me another one. I didnt even ask for one. Thats ok though because if the one they send to me is broken then they will just give me a refund.

If you are talking about the 50th anniversary BIG FIG castle I bought it at the park July 16 and every time I get something like that I please ask a CM to open the box BEFORE purchasing it.I try checking each little detail.Sometimes items are broke,so next time try checking the ornament before you leave if not this is what happens. :( But don't worry Im sure youll get the next castle Safe and Sound.!If not then ask for the refund and try getting it at the park. :D