PDA

View Full Version : Best Restaurant for In Laws

mikala
02-28-2002, 10:00 PM
Hello everyone,

I finally got activated. Hooray! This is my first post, so here goes. From 3/14-3/19 we will be at Disneyland Resort, we are taking my inlaws to California Adventure for the first time on 3/16. They live in So. Cal., and will be there to enjoy the park and Downtown Diisney for the weekend.

What would be some awesome restaurant choices to take them to? They are active 40 somethings who travel, and enjoy fun. We have been all over the resort including all the new stuff.

I was thinking maybe Napa Rose, or our favorite Hook's Pointe for a dinner, and of course my mother in law is a shopper so she'll experience Downtown Disney.

Thanks

awinner
02-28-2002, 10:46 PM
Well with my in-laws I like them to eat in the farthest place possible from where I will be eating...(just kidding). In the park...blue bayou is closed til 3/22. I would go to fashion island, plenty of nice places to eat there or any of the place along pch in newport.

MouseWife
03-01-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by awinner
Well with my in-laws I like them to eat in the farthest place possible from where I will be eating...(just kidding).

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

:p :p

I know you are just joking but it is so funny!

hbquikcomjamesl
03-01-2002, 11:13 AM
Soap Opera Bistro could be a lot of fun with inlaws. Maybe even moreso if you tip off the CMs about it.:D

Iceman
03-06-2002, 10:28 AM
I would recommend Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen at Downtown Disney. My wife and I have had several excellent meals--the food's great, the service outstanding, and the ambiance just right.

cyberRoo
03-06-2002, 11:48 AM
I also recommend the Jazz Kitchen. The upstairs fine-dining area is especially nice, with great food, and a few outstanding desserts prepared tableside (bananas foster, flaming coffee).

mikala
03-06-2002, 12:06 PM
Thanks so much for your responses. While we will be there from 3/14-3/19, they will be with us on Saturday and Sunday. We think it will go like this:

Saturday
California Adventure
Lunch at Soap Opera Bistro or what used to be Avalon Cove

ANYONE KNOW HOW THE OLD COVE IS NOW. THEY LOVE SEAFOOD.

Dinner at Jazz Kitchen

Sunday
Shopping at Downtown Disney
Lunch at ESPN Zone

They will then go home to Santa Barbara.

We, of course will continue our journey. (While be have been there a zillion times since living in So. Cal, we will have our first annual passes) Hooray......

Caio, Mikala