PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon an Annual Pass... Another Story about to be told.

Mickey
09-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Well forgeting about the "bad story with the annual pass", today a friend of mine ordered his pass by mail... (Wrong decision but well he want's the exclusive 50th pass. I said ok, and like a CM told me once: "It's not my problem call a hotline if something goes wrong") Hope dosen't happen!

So it's Sep 21 let's see how many weeks go by, or "courtesy passes" he has to pick up at the park.
Let's wish for the best!

I will surely keep you updated with the end of the story. ;)

Andrew
09-20-2005, 11:49 PM
We renewed my and my wife's APs by mail in order to get the renewal discount and the 50th design. There were no issues and the APs were delivered in a reasonable amount of time. I'm sorry you had so much trouble, but I'm sure it was an isolated incident.

charpaul
09-21-2005, 05:30 AM
I renewed my pass my mail this year. I did NOT get it before my old pass had expired. I did know that the credit card had been charged for a pass - so...
I went to guest relations on my next visit. Showed them my old pass - had them look up my new one and the kind CM made me a new pass right there at the window!!!! I walked away with a real pass and never have to worry about it again.
Two weeks later I got the other one in the mail - LOL
It was of course invalid now. But I will keep it as a souvenir. :)

Dom262
09-21-2005, 07:28 AM
My Wife and I have always renewed by mail (4 years now) and not once have we ever had a problem.

SCUBAbe
09-21-2005, 08:09 AM
I've never had a problem renewing by mail. :)

I love Peter Pan
11-15-2005, 09:57 AM
About how long does it take for the passes to come in the mail?

Dexter
11-15-2005, 10:00 AM
Depending on where you live about 2 weeks. I renewed mine by mail and had it roughly a week after mailing it out. But I live in southern california so the pass didn't have very far to go.