PDA

View Full Version : May 4th Photos From Press Event!

Mickey
09-20-2005, 03:18 PM
These photos were taken on May 4th at the Disneyland Press Event.
As you can see the castle does not have the gold crowns, and the remember show is on.
They were installed that same night (1am or so) I got to see that from Main Street becasue there was no access to the Hub after midnite.
Disneyland transformed itself like to a "DANCE CLUB" it was very cool, one of the best experiences I ever had.
The cocktails were great! Instead of churros there were like "minibars" around the park ! CM's were so cool to everyone .All of us had the greatest time of our lives!

You can see pictures with:
Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings)
Leonard Maltin (Film historian)
The man that gives voice to Goofy!(don't remember the name sorry)

And at the park many celebrities like Pierce Brosnan (no pic),actually saw him by the haunted mansion.
Disney CM's were taken Free Pictures to press people with the attraction in the back courtesy of Kodak.

Coming Soon my pics from Space Mountain Press Event, early that morning. (5AM or so)
Hope you enjoy the pics!!! Have fun! :D

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=sfl6gi5.lb1qgp9&Uy=nr8jqm&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Mr. Toad
09-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Wooooooow MICKEYYYY

YOU ACTUALLY WERE THERE!!!!!! :eek:

THAT IS AWESOME!

by the way excellent pics, i'll be waiting for the
relaunch of SPACE MOUNTAIN ones.

RemainSeatedPlease
09-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Cool cool! Sean Astin looks a little tired! That must have been alot of fun!

Mickey
09-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Cool cool! Sean Astin looks a little tired! That must have been alot of fun!

Actually he was a little drunk!!!! he got the camera and took the picture himself! LOL!

Marox3
09-20-2005, 07:09 PM
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=sfl6gi5.lb1qgp9&Uy=nr8jqm&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Having trouble opening your link. Was it removed? I'm confused :confused: