PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Super Shuttle?

mollie1
09-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Has anyone used the super shuttle from the airport?? when I look at the reviews on them it doesn't sound to good, there is nine of us going and have to book something soon, was wondering if we should get the super shuttle or a limo , both about the same price.

09-20-2005, 10:52 AM
The SuperShuttle is fine.

WCAuroraMom
09-20-2005, 11:14 AM
I would get the limo if they truly are the same price. Much more fun. We just got back and used the super shuttle and had called ahead to arrange pick up times and they were there ready to go on time. I thought it was a very good service, but the limo is much nicer.

babytmakes5
09-20-2005, 12:05 PM
We took the Super Shuttle last year with three children and we thought it was horrible. I think we were told it was a 7 passenger van--with my husband and I plus our three children, we figured they'd only have two other passengers. WRONG! They had 10 people crammed in that van, and not only that, we were actually dropping some of those other people off at their doorsteps in residential areas--all while my three chilldren were desperate to get to DLR after a long plane trip. They wouldn't let us use our carseats either, so if you have children be prepared to hold your breath while they are jostled around in LA traffic. The ride was nearly two hours, if I remember right. I'd take the limo if I were you....

Trina

stan4d_steph
09-20-2005, 12:23 PM
Don't forget the advice you got in your previous thread asking about transportation. Click here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=47702).

Malcon10t
09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Has anyone used the super shuttle from the airport?? when I look at the reviews on them it doesn't sound to good, there is nine of us going and have to book something soon, was wondering if we should get the super shuttle or a limo , both about the same price.I've done both, and prefer the limo. Super Shuttle doesn't have comp sodas for the ride, and kids really love limos.