PDA

View Full Version : Is there a tour that would [reserved fireworks seating]

potterphreak
09-19-2005, 09:19 PM
come with seats for the fireworks? I have never been on any of the tours and my dad is a real Walt nut so I thought we might go on the Walk in Walts Footsteps tour but hey, if there is one that gives us prime seats for the Remember fireworks, I will go on that instead. Or both... <addicts! LOL> Thanks for any and all help!

:confused:

potterphreak
09-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Hey lookit me!! ALMOST less than 70 days til my first trip (of oh-so-many!)

Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!
|
|
|
|
=
\/

scoobygang7144
09-19-2005, 09:24 PM
there is a tour that does give you seats. it's called imagination to celebration. i have heard that the seats are in front of the railroad station. the same tour also does seating for the parades.

Malcon10t
09-19-2005, 09:28 PM
there is a tour that does give you seats. it's called imagination to celebration. i have heard that the seats are in front of the railroad station. the same tour also does seating for the parades.If it's your first viewing of Remember!, I wouldn't use the tour seating. The area directly in front of the castle is SO much better. Even my daughter, who is not a waiter, will sit and wait for a spot there.

potterphreak
09-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Thanks guys!

DaddyB
09-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Thanks guys! What I hate about the Main Street Railroad station position is that the flag pole is in the way!

My latest photo update (http://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2005_09_19_Update/09_19_Update.htm) has some pictures from right in front of the castle... right up against the rope that keeps people back from the fallout area. It's a really good spot.

JookyG
09-20-2005, 11:52 AM
There's no mention of the tour "imagination to celebration" or anything about a 50th anniversary tour on the Disneyland web site. Was it only a peak-season thing?

Also, the train station's going to be a terrible place to watch the fireworks after the giant Christmas tree goes up.

potterphreak
09-20-2005, 12:33 PM
DaddyB, you remain my photo-taking-hero!! I am IN LOVE with your moving
teacups picture with the Matterhorn in the back. Any tips on how I can re-create this? Or buy some prints for you? I am getting my very first AP this year (70 more days til that fabu day-woohoo!) and plan on documenting EVERYTHING in a scrapbook (yes, i am one of those nutty people!) Any tips/help/ideas/letting me purchase some prints would be gladly appreciated!
Thanks for your time, every-buddy!
CJ :fez:

scoobygang7144
09-20-2005, 02:08 PM
There's no mention of the tour "imagination to celebration" or anything about a 50th anniversary tour on the Disneyland web site. Was it only a peak-season thing?

Also, the train station's going to be a terrible place to watch the fireworks after the giant Christmas tree goes up.

i asked someone else on this board where it was and they said that disney doesn't advertise it that much. there is a number to call to make a reservation but i don't remember where it is.