PDA

View Full Version : Remember... or Believe... Which one?

erica84
09-19-2005, 05:35 PM
I am going to DLR on December 8 through the 11th. I was curious as to whether or not we would get to see the Remember...fireworks since I haven't seen them yet. Since we are going around the holidays, I thought they might switch the fireworks to Believe...but I wasn't sure. I called Guest Services this afternoon and the rep told me that they would be presenting Remember...until the 50th aniversary is over. Does this sound about right? I had a feeling that she wasn't too sure herself. I do realize that since the Disneyland website has not added the full December schedule that this is all speculation, but I just wanted an idea. Thanks in advance!

Mickey
09-19-2005, 06:14 PM
Ive seen both and trust me REMEMBER is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than Believe! It is way more interactive, it has a great soundtrack, super fireworks, and Tinkerbell (important! )....

Believe in holiday magic, is kind of cool, well many people like it because it has the "christmas carols" and all that...but it never compares to Remember, it's one of the best Fireworks show Disneyland has had yet.
So DONT MISS IT!!!! Besides you can see Believe any other Holiday, Remember ONLY THIS YEAR !!!!! Trust me you won't regret it!

Remember....9.25pm :D

Mickey
09-19-2005, 06:15 PM
And by the way I think they will be showing REMEMBER instead of Believe with the Snow at the end.

erica84
09-19-2005, 07:17 PM
And by the way I think they will be showing REMEMBER instead of Believe with the Snow at the end.

That's what I'm hoping for!! :)