PDA

View Full Version : How busy is it really going to be?

Rteneyck
09-19-2005, 01:20 PM
I was curious how busy it is really going to be from Sept 25 - 28. I was wondering if it would be to my advantage to book with AAA so we could get the enhanced fastpass, but I only want to do this if it is going to be extremely busy. Has anyone been recently and if so, what were the crowds like? If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. :D

stan4d_steph
09-19-2005, 01:21 PM
End of September should be low crowds, so you likely wouldn't need the Enhanced Fastpass.

Darkbeer
09-19-2005, 02:36 PM
The only day you might need the Enhanced FP is Sunday the 25th.

The other three days are slow. Heck, there will only be ONE FP available at DCA (Soarin'), so it will be of no value.

At Disneyland, BTMRR won't offer the FP. Roger Rabbit should be a walk-on (wait of less than 5 minutes). BLAB (Buzz) should have a 10 minute wait or less, Space, Autopia and Indy should be less than 30 minutes, and Splash should be less than 45 minutes.

So by getting the Enhanced FP, you could get a few more rides on Splash, Space, Indy and Autopia. Is the price difference worth it? More than likely you could get a great rate at a Good Neighbor Hotel, as compared to the Disney Owned Hotels.

Wounded Bear
09-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Ive been the last couple weeks and seen the crowds really drop off. the weather is absolutly goregous, so it might crowd up a little but, as I always tell everyone, arrive early and get on Space Mountain and you'll be just fine if you get your FP for Indy on your way over to Splash, then ride Pirates or Mansion on the way back to Indy. By that time your FP will be ready and you can get right on.
Then you will need a break. WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy and "REMAIN SEATED PLEASE"

Leap for Joy
09-19-2005, 03:07 PM
We were in DL the same time last year and most attractions were walk-ons. Even Splash had a very short wait. It was marvelous!

Have a great trip!!!

Rteneyck
09-19-2005, 03:21 PM
thanks guys! You are all awesome!