PDA

View Full Version : What rides not to miss?

mollie1
09-18-2005, 09:59 AM
I need help on deciding which rides not to miss with 3 teenagers, 13 and 14, and also rides for two 10 year olds that are a little scared of the biggger rides, thanks in advance

jrsharp21
09-18-2005, 10:02 AM
For the whole group, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and Splash are rides definately not to miss.

The older gets should enjoy Indiana Jones, Thunder Mountain, and Space Mountain.

amarvel
09-18-2005, 11:55 AM
i think the above are great suggestions. Also Peter Pan is pretty cool for the whole family and Matterhorn too is a fun ride for those that like a tamer roller coaster :)

twist1980
09-18-2005, 12:32 PM
For the whole group, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and Splash are rides definately not to miss.

The older gets should enjoy Indiana Jones, Thunder Mountain, and Space Mountain.

I agree, but I think even the younger ones would enjoy Indiana Jones, it really isn't all that rough or scary and it is more of a show type ride than a roller coaster. I'm always giggling when I get done with that ride!

I also think Star Tours is fun, especially if you've never been on it.

If you are going to California Adventure, then Soarin' is the #1 ride to see! Also Grizzly River Run and Bugs Life are always fun.

09-18-2005, 12:37 PM
What if we list the Disneyland "E" tickets (aka deluxe attractions)?

Adventureland
The Enchanted Tiki Room
Indiana Jones

New Orleans Square
Pirates of the Carribbean

Critter Country
Splash Mountain

Frontierland
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Okay, what have I missed?

Donald Duck Fan68
09-18-2005, 03:28 PM
If the boys are into video games or an interactive experience, Buzz can be pretty fun (get a fast pass for it though if the line is longer than 30 minutes). So, at DL: Space Mtn., Buzz, Matterhorn, Peter Pan, Big Thunder Mtn. Railroad, Indy, Splash, Pirates, and Haunted Mansion.

Also, at DCA, the older teens would probably enjoy Tower of Terror and California Screamin' (if they get it open before you go). The 10 year olds might like Turtle Talk with Crush in the animation building while the older ones go on Tower (they're in the same general area.)

Outside the park, they all might enjoy the upstairs of ESPN zone. It's all sports related video games and interactive experiences.

Have fun.

passthepixiedust
09-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Soarin over California in DCA gets my vote ! for any age !

Vlyger
09-18-2005, 04:08 PM
-Splash Mountain
-Haunted Mansion Holiday (when it opens)
-Pirates Of The Carribean
-Indiana Jones
-Jungle Cruise
-Star Tours
-Buzz Lightyear
-Autopia
-Roger Rabbit
-Matterhorn

h_lehmann
09-18-2005, 05:41 PM
-Splash Mountain
-Haunted Mansion Holiday (when it opens)
-Pirates Of The Carribean
-Indiana Jones
-Jungle Cruise
-Star Tours
-Buzz Lightyear
-Autopia
-Roger Rabbit
-Matterhorn

Yeah, what he said...

Except the older boys may want to go on Space Mountain while the 10-year olds are on Buzz Lightyear