PDA

View Full Version : Can I give away Priority seating/meal certificates?

infinite
09-17-2005, 05:57 PM
That we have purchased or received, but can not use. We have four priority seating passes (Aladdin/Tough to be a Bug) left from a visit we took earlier this year, but had to cut short due to illness. We also have four character lunch vouchers we bought before Ariel’s Grotto became a princess lunch. Can I give these away to another guest? I know they are non transferable, and I can understand that policy for the priority seating, but the lunch is bought and paid for, just something we won‘t use now.

Can I gift them to someone?

Also we have a lot of meal/snack vouchers left from our earlier trip, since it was cut quite a few days short, can we use those on this trip or are they only valid for one trip?

Thank you

(if this is posted in the wrong place, I sincerely apologize)

azlaura
09-17-2005, 06:04 PM
I PM'd you! I am not sure of the answer to your question.

hlbtimes2
09-17-2005, 06:53 PM
I dont think it would be a problem to give them away, providing they are in the original books they came in. Its not like they ask to see your receipt to make sure you are the one that paid for them. I also dont think you would have a problem using them on a future trip, as long as they dont have an expiration date on them (which I dont think is legal in CA any more anyway). The lunch one should have a value somewhere on it, they would apply that to the new meal option at Ariels, and the holder would need to pay the difference.

Malcon10t
09-17-2005, 08:07 PM
That we have purchased or received, but can not use. We have four priority seating passes (Aladdin/Tough to be a Bug) left from a visit we took earlier this year, but had to cut short due to illness. We also have four character lunch vouchers we bought before Ariel’s Grotto became a princess lunch. Can I give these away to another guest? I know they are non transferable, and I can understand that policy for the priority seating, but the lunch is bought and paid for, just something we won‘t use now.

Can I gift them to someone?

Also we have a lot of meal/snack vouchers left from our earlier trip, since it was cut quite a few days short, can we use those on this trip or are they only valid for one trip?

Thank you

(if this is posted in the wrong place, I sincerely apologize)Yes, you can give them away. I've done it numerous times. Yes, the meal vouchers can be used on a later trip.

montana
09-17-2005, 10:09 PM
It is probably against the rules, but I see these things for sale on ebay all the time.

Malcon10t
09-18-2005, 06:36 AM
It is probably against the rules, but I see these things for sale on ebay all the time.I've seen them on eBay too, but its a hassle to do it that way. I gave away my pin/lanyards to someone either here or on MiceChat, and my priority seating was used by my brother on a previous trip, and will be used by other friends next month. There is nothing on the paper saying it belongs to a specific person.