PDA

View Full Version : Yay! My AP Renewal Is Here! I Have Questions

Wendi
09-16-2005, 10:56 PM
I'm so excited... my first renewal, and I get the oh-so-purdy foil Tink card too! I can't wait! AND, it's got the old rate on it... makes me tickled pink!!!

So... I have a SoCal Select, but I live in Northern CA... I still want a SoCal, so that is what I'm checking on my form - do they usually put the SoCal option on all of the renewal forms even if it's going to an address outside of the zip code range? It also makes absolutely no mention of the zip code requirements anywhere on the form, so I'm thinking it won't be a problem. I really don't mind going with a Deluxe, it's still worth the price, but I'll wait to see if they deny the SoCal first. I don't care to go during busy times, so the blockout dates are fine for me.

Wendi
09-18-2005, 08:54 AM
Wow, 84 views and not a single response??? No one with an AP out there who can answer whether or not they usually include the SoCal passes on all of the renewal forms???

Nancy
09-18-2005, 08:59 AM
OK I'm response # 85 and I too have a So Cal AP and am from No. Cal. I have never had a problem renewing an AP with my zip code. There should not be a problem. Go for it!!

nickbrown2k2
09-18-2005, 12:33 PM
OK I'm response # 85 and I too have a So Cal AP and am from No. Cal. I have never had a problem renewing an AP with my zip code. There should not be a problem. Go for it!!

I agree. The worst that can happen is that it comes back saying, "You must be a Southern California resident." But hey, if it works, go for it! :) Plus, you've already said you'd pay for the Deluxe if you had to.