PDA

View Full Version : 20% off merchandise coupon with DL tickets

poohlover
09-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Per a tip I read here, I bought our tickets through disneyland.com, and I got a coupon good for 10% off a purchase of $50 or more, $20 off a purchase of $100 or more. I'm hoping this means my ENTIRE purchase can total at least $100, not just one item, right? I can easily spend $100 but can't think of any $100 item I'm likely to buy.

Actually, I was rather clever and ordered 2 tickets and got the coupon. Then, I ordered our other 2 coupons and got another coupon. That way I can spread out the shopping pleasure!

Thanks!

Skunker
09-16-2005, 01:45 PM
I don't know anything about this, but I am very curious as I am currently debating on where to buy my tickets!

Gone2Disneyland
09-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Per a tip I read here, I bought our tickets through disneyland.com, and I got a coupon good for 10% off a purchase of $50 or more, $20 off a purchase of $100 or more. I'm hoping this means my ENTIRE purchase can total at least $100, not just one item, right? I can easily spend $100 but can't think of any $100 item I'm likely to buy.

Actually, I was rather clever and ordered 2 tickets and got the coupon. Then, I ordered our other 2 coupons and got another coupon. That way I can spread out the shopping pleasure!

Thanks!

That's fantastic, congrats.

On a related note, my AP expires in December, but for the past two years, I've received a 20% coupon with my renewed AP. I'm hoping the same happens again this year, just in time for Christmas shopping again.

Osky
09-16-2005, 02:07 PM
I mentioned the 20% off in another thread. It is 20% off your entire order of $100 or more. It has to come to $100.00 before tax. I always buy my tickets separately when buying for family members. Also, my wife and kids each have their AP separately, so we get one coupon with each.

rlu9
09-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Do you get the coupon with the purchase of any tickets (i.e. 2 day hopper) or just annual pass? TIA.

poohlover
09-17-2005, 09:48 AM
I got the coupon with 4-day park hopper passes ordered via disneyland.com. The same tickets are $9 less through AAA, but I figured I'd end up saving more with the discount coupon. You get free parking with the AAA tickets, too, but we won't have a rental car so that wasn't an issue for us.

rlu9
09-19-2005, 12:17 PM
I got the coupon with 4-day park hopper passes ordered via disneyland.com. The same tickets are $9 less through AAA, but I figured I'd end up saving more with the discount coupon. You get free parking with the AAA tickets, too, but we won't have a rental car so that wasn't an issue for us.

Thank you for the info. We can save $10 per ticket using a particular travel agency, but, like you, think we can probably save more with the coupon.