PDA

View Full Version : It's official. the wait is KILLING me

hippiemama
09-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Package has arrived with lanyards and pins, tickets are bought, reservations for princess dinner made...

i'm like ready.

I cannot wait this long to go lol

Someone please make time fly

infinite
09-16-2005, 01:37 PM
We are leaving in a week and will be back in 18 days.

Is there any information you need me to pick up for you?

Skunker
09-16-2005, 01:44 PM
I am only still surviving because we leave 2 weeks from today. Wow, that feels so good to "say" out loud!

pisces
09-16-2005, 02:01 PM
Package has arrived with lanyards and pins, tickets are bought, reservations for princess dinner made...

i'm like ready.

The days are getting shorter. That's what I love about this time of year.

Although, when you are there, you will want to freeze time, and stretch it out as long as possible.

Donald Duck Fan68
09-16-2005, 04:41 PM

I feel your pain. My family looked at me crosseyed when I excitedly exclaimed earlier this week that we had passed the 100 day mark!

Is it December yet?

Wendi
09-16-2005, 09:32 PM

i'm like ready.

Your trip is very close to ours!!! What dates will you be there? The only thing that is keeping me from bouncing off the walls over it is that I'll be in WDW in just DAYS!!! Barely time to think about both trips...

hippiemama
09-16-2005, 09:38 PM
looks like we'll be arriving as you're leaving. we will be there just two days, the 4th and 5th :)

I Heart Disneyland!
09-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Less than 3 weeks for me, and I am also dying for it to hury up and get here!!!!

Swhite
09-17-2005, 05:08 AM
We are leaving Friday, the 23rd! It is going to be so hard to concentrate at work M-T!! My poor co-workers, they have had to hear about it all for a month now.

We are leaving at 4:00 am, driving a little over 12 hours, and will check out DD Fri evening. Then Sat morning the adventure begins!!! Yay.

One thing that we are unsure about is going to the beach. I mean, we are going to the beach one day, but have no idea where to go. Is there a place where you can just drive right to the beach and find seashells one morning? How early should you get there? Wow if someone could give me directions right from Harbor (across from Dland where we are staying) it would be great!

They would need to be very specific directions. In our town, there is one light that blinks on and off downtown. So I am not used to driving in traffic. Thank you in advance for any help!!

disneyhound
09-17-2005, 05:12 AM
Trade ya...
. .

EmmasMom
09-17-2005, 07:40 AM
i'm like ready.

As a fellow resident of the Valley of the Sun, I understand. To escape the long summer and go to Disneyland is a real treat.

This time of year I ask myself everyday "When will it be less than 100 degrees?"

Have a great trip.

pisces
09-17-2005, 08:23 AM
September is nothing. Imagine when we were back in May, and the Summer hadn't even begun yet. Or April.....what a cruel month that was.

By September, you're there already.

It's a long way from May to December.

But, September just breezes by. We're already more than half-through September right now.

Christmas begins in October, for me, anyway.

PennyLane
09-17-2005, 08:27 AM
I leave in less than 2 weeks! But I actually enjoy the wait- the anticipation is wonderful!!! :D I have to savor every minute, because it will be over before I know it!

Lekta
09-17-2005, 09:06 AM
One thing that we are unsure about is going to the beach. I mean, we are going to the beach one day, but have no idea where to go. Is there a place where you can just drive right to the beach and find seashells one morning? How early should you get there? Wow if someone could give me directions right from Harbor (across from Dland where we are staying) it would be great!

They would need to be very specific directions. In our town, there is one light that blinks on and off downtown. So I am not used to driving in traffic. Thank you in advance for any help!!

Well, you can get to a rather nice beach by just following Harbor towards the coast. You will literally arrive at Newport beach without much problems if you just follow Harbor. Be sure to check out Balboa Island while your there, it is gorgeous!

Have a magical trip! Say hi to Mickey for me!!!

twist1980
09-17-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm jealous of ALL of you! I've still got three long months to go! It is killing me!

Monte Cristo
09-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I feel your pain. My family looked at me crosseyed when I excitedly exclaimed earlier this week that we had passed the 100 day mark!

Is it December yet?

I know how you feel (take a look at my countdown clock).

EXCEPT...the fiancee and I decided to sneak in a 2 day "quickie" trip in October!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!! :D